Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone think Mikes been taking advise from an image consultant on what look is likely to make the current customers of this version of IW trust him and help boost his sales figures.

So far I’ve thought It looks like he’s trying to drastically change his image to emulate……

A biker
Some kind of trades man
A working class person

Anyone think Mikes been taking advise from an image consultant on what look is likely to make the current customers of this version of IW trust him and help boost his sales figures.

So far I’ve thought It looks like he’s trying to drastically change his image to emulate……

A biker
Some kind of trades man
A working class person

the lumberjack women love ?

A biker
Some kind of trades man
A working class person
If you put Gollum on a site, he'd be clueless. He'd probably pick something up and either break a nail and have to go back to the van to file it, or put his back out.

He's not done an honest day's work in his life.

Epitome of the Monty Python lumberjack song. Wonder if he’s wearing high heels?😱
I was singing The Lumberjack Song in my head when I read that! "I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra"🤣.

I was brought up on stuff like that. My dad was a huge fan of comedy such as Monty Python, Tony Hancock, Round the Horne, The Goons Show. Its great that so many of the radio shows are available online. My dad had all the Hancocks Half Hour on tape, we played them all the time. Happy memories.

I was singing The Lumberjack Song in my head when I read that! "I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra"🤣.

I was brought up on stuff like that. My dad was a huge fan of comedy such as Monty Python, Tony Hancock, Round the Horne, The Goons Show. Its great that so many of the radio shows are available online. My dad had all the Hancocks Half Hour on tape, we played them all the time. Happy memories.
Thanks for that
It’s gonna be really tough now trying not to sing that song in my head the next time Mike of the mountains appears.

I remember listening to Round the Horne and the Navy Lark on a Sunday lunchtime when I was a young girl. Julian and Sandy were my favourites, even though I couldn't really understand what they were about.

Latest posts

Back