Philosophy Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I resisted until last Thursday, ordered it and it arrived today.
I am very pleased with it, very good vfm.
And I love the Pure Grace body butter, put it on my arms and legs before going to work and I could still smell it at tea time!!:)

I received mine today. Put the body butter on and it smelled of absolutely nothing! Thought it might be me, so gave some to friend next door and she couldn't smell anything either! How strange! :confused:

I resisted until last Thursday, ordered it and it arrived today.
I am very pleased with it, very good vfm.
And I love the Pure Grace body butter, put it on my arms and legs before going to work and I could still smell it at tea time!!:)

I received mine today. Put the body butter on and it smelled of absolutely nothing! Thought it might be me, so gave some to friend next door and she couldn't smell anything either! How strange! :confused:

Mine seemed to have a stronger smell than previous lotions.

Birdie, have you smelt Pure Grace before? It has a sort of "clean" smell. :)

Yes, I have the Pure Grace body lotion and shower gel and liked them. That's why I wanted to try the body butter. Mine smelled like things that you buy that are deliberately unscented. E45 comes to mind. It was like they left out the perfume when mixing. Could it have separated and needed a good shake?

Yes, I have the Pure Grace body lotion and shower gel and liked them. That's why I wanted to try the body butter. Mine smelled like things that you buy that are deliberately unscented. E45 comes to mind. It was like they left out the perfume when mixing. Could it have separated and needed a good shake?

I didn't shake mine and the scent was noticeable.
Looks like you've got a duff one. :(

My first ever purchase of skincare from QVC came yesterday and I tried the HIAJ last night first of all I thought it had a peculiar smell and the cream didn't really sink in, just sat on my skin I was quite glad when I fell asleep and couldn't smell it. I still have the other products in kit to try so will wait and see what the rest of it does or doesn't.

piper

Latest posts

Back