Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Nails Inc 5 Piece Good to Glow Nailcare Collection
Item Number 216561
QVC Price £34.00
One Time Only Price £23.88
P&P £4.95

This five-piece collection includes four fantastic nail polishes and one nail polish remover. Discover the latest in nail technology with this super-powered array from Nails Inc.
Contains:

1 x Mayfair Market Sweet Almonds Powered by Matcha Polish (14ml) - rose gold shade with a sweet almond oil base enriched with Matcha powder - a powerful and potent antioxidant
1 x Chelsea Square Special Effect Polish (14ml) - full coverage pink glitter
1 x Colville Mews Gel Effect Polish (14ml) - pale nude with a high shine finish
1 x Duke Street Nailkale Polish (14ml) - pale lilac enriched with kale extract
1 x Nail Polish Remover Pot (60ml) - simply dip and twist your fingers inside a pot lined with pre-saturated sponges

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-5-Pi...re-Collection.product.216561.html?sc=PRODFEED

Elemis 5 Piece Pro-Collagen Exotic Get Away Collection
Item Number 217437
QVC Price £67.00
One Time Only Price £44.97
P&P £4.95

This Exotic Getaway Collection features a selection of products designed to cleanse, hydrate and pamper skin, including a shower cream, body cream, moisturiser, cleansing balm, make-up remover, and travel bag. Add a little luxury to your next holiday with this fabulous set from Elemis.
Contains:

1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (200ml) – this silky cream works to veils the skin in comforting moisture, and is formulated with camellia, macadamia, jojoba, and the deliciously floral scent of frangipani
1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Body Cream (100ml) – comfort and moisturise skin with this lightweight cream. Formulated to absorb quickly and easily with macadamia, sesame and Tahitian Monoi oils
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) – a soft and luxurious balm, designed to break down make-up, dirt and excess oil, without drying out your complexion. This rich cleanser can also be used as a mask to help brighten the look of your skin
1 x White Flowers Eyes & Lip Make-up Remover (28ml) – keep the eye and lip area cleansed and soft with this travel-size make-up remover. Designed to remove even waterproof mascara, this gentle lotion helps to remove residue quickly and seamlessly
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) –winner of the QVC UK Customer Beauty Award for Best Moisturiser on multiple occasions, this rich cream has been formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to plump and hydrate skin simultaneously
1 x travel bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-5-Piece...ay-Collection.product.217437.html?sc=PRODFEED

Gatineau Supersize Eye Moisturiser Duo
Item Number 228507
QVC Price £59.00
One Time Only Price £49.96
P&P £4.95

This set by Gatineau features a large size of Rejuvenating Eye Concentrate, plus Rejuvenating Cream and Smoothing Eye Pads, plus a pink travel bag with silver crackle stripe detail. A great Gatineau collection thats perfect for discovering the Melatogenine range while helping to smooth the look of lines and wrinkles, with a focus on the eye area.
Contains:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Eye Concentrate (30ml) - helps to counteract the visible signs of ageing leaving your eyes looking rested with a more youthful appearance. Enriched with Hyaluronic acid, fig extract and Melatogenine
1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (50ml) - helps to protect your skin from environmental stress, dimish the visible signs of ageing and boosts your skin's natural radiance, for a smoother and more youthful-looking complexion. Enriched with antioxidants and pro-biotics
1 x Collagene Expert Smoothing Eye Pads - these treatement pads are designed to hydrate your skin, with a gentle formula created to boost the look of elasticity and minimise the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother and suppler-looking eye area. Enriched with collagen solution, allantoin and glycerin
1 x pink bag - with silver crackle stripe

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Supersize-Eye-Moisturiser-Duo.product.228507.html?sc=PRODFEED

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash Duo
Item Number 215841
QVC Price £19.50
One Time Only Price £16.95
P&P £4.95

A duo of Molton Brown hand washes one blended with patchouli and lime leaf the other a sweet blend of rose extract and yuzu fruit accord. Keep your hands gently cleansed and smelling delicious with this Molton Brown hand wash duo.

Contains:

1 x Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash (300ml)
1 x Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash (300ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-R...Hand-Wash-Duo.product.215841.html?sc=PRODFEED

Liz Earle Luxurious Superskin Duo
Item Number 228638
QVC Price £48.00
One Time Only Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This Liz Earle skincare duo from Liz Earle features the Superskin Moisturiser in a choice of two formulations, and the Superskin Bust & Neck Treatment. Promote the look of moisturised, more radiant skin with this luxurious two-piece collection from Liz Earle.

Contains:

1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - an aromatic cream that can be used both morning and evening. Formulated with pomegranate flower extract, lavandin and chamomile
1 x Superskin Bust & Neck Treatment (50ml) - this lightweight serum is designed to promote the look of more plump and smooth skin around your bust, neck and decolletage. Enriched with kigelia extract, plus mangosteen, quince, green algae and rosehip oil

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Luxurious-Superskin-Duo.product.228638.html?sc=PRODFEED

Gatineau Supersize Eye Moisturiser Duo
Item Number 228507
QVC Price £59.00
One Time Only Price £49.96
P&P £4.95

This set by Gatineau features a large size of Rejuvenating Eye Concentrate, plus Rejuvenating Cream and Smoothing Eye Pads, plus a pink travel bag with silver crackle stripe detail. A great Gatineau collection thats perfect for discovering the Melatogenine range while helping to smooth the look of lines and wrinkles, with a focus on the eye area.
Contains:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Eye Concentrate (30ml) - helps to counteract the visible signs of ageing leaving your eyes looking rested with a more youthful appearance. Enriched with Hyaluronic acid, fig extract and Melatogenine
1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (50ml) - helps to protect your skin from environmental stress, dimish the visible signs of ageing and boosts your skin's natural radiance, for a smoother and more youthful-looking complexion. Enriched with antioxidants and pro-biotics
1 x Collagene Expert Smoothing Eye Pads - these treatement pads are designed to hydrate your skin, with a gentle formula created to boost the look of elasticity and minimise the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother and suppler-looking eye area. Enriched with collagen solution, allantoin and glycerin
1 x pink bag - with silver crackle stripe

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Supersize-Eye-Moisturiser-Duo.product.228507.html?sc=PRODFEED

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash Duo
Item Number 215841
QVC Price £19.50
One Time Only Price £16.95
P&P £4.95

A duo of Molton Brown hand washes one blended with patchouli and lime leaf the other a sweet blend of rose extract and yuzu fruit accord. Keep your hands gently cleansed and smelling delicious with this Molton Brown hand wash duo.

Contains:

1 x Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash (300ml)
1 x Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash (300ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-R...Hand-Wash-Duo.product.215841.html?sc=PRODFEED

just bought mine works out just under half price even with the whopping postage cost for a years worth of lovely handwash

Oh I was slow out of the blocks today! Just ordered the MB hand wash, hurrah!! I see they have a TSV in a few weeks so I hope that isn't hand wash too, LOL.

Oh well, I guess the stash will get even bigger then!! Mind you I do not like their lotions and there are a couple of gels which do not suit me, so my money MIGHT be safe.

Managed to resist making a single purchase today. Is AY on holiday - I didn't notice the 'resident beauty expert' on any of the shows I surfed onto?

I dipped a few times and wondered about AY on the MIA? Could be on holiday?

I happened to flick over when the Liz Earle OTO was on and gave in!!! Even with the P&P it was brilliant deal should have been £72 from LE site and £43+ including shipping from QVC. Dithered over which moisturiser, have tried the Neroli and my rosacea was fine with it, but when unscented(or the fish smell one as its known to many:mysmilie_19: )

Oh I was slow out of the blocks today! Just ordered the MB hand wash, hurrah!! I see they have a TSV in a few weeks so I hope that isn't hand wash too, LOL.

I've noticed QVC are very good at doing OTO's for products that will feature in TSV's in the not too distant future. I'm not saying it's all the time, but it certainly happens.

I didn't purchase a single thing yesterday, but I must admit I was tempted by a few things & I didn't even watch any of the shows. It was just items I caught.

I do really want the Decleor advent calendar though. That looks great. Kinda hoping Elemis do one though for around the same price.

Mine shipped yesterday.

I notice now in the email telling you its shipped, they put the easy payments and date coming out of your account. I know people were complaining on the Facebook page about not getting emails telling them the payment was due. So this must be the new way. I always write on my wall calendar when they come out anyway

Latest posts

Back