Gem silver TSV tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just checked my ring to see whether it 'comes up' as big or small and it's actually half a size SMALLER than the size I ordered - so if yours is too large Tabs then it does sound like you've been sent the wrong size. What a shame, I hope you get it sorted.

Thanks Jantac:) They are sending me a returns slip and will check when it arrives back. Meanwhile i've ordered this to console myself ;)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.685876

I received my smoky quartz ring. Glad I ordered it. Love, love, love it! I'm like that overexcited and hyperactive guy from Chateau D'Argent. :D

The ring is very funky and fun, great value for money. I love looking into the stone in the sunlight. It is very clear indeed, sparkles like mad.

Great necklace, Tabs, to match the ring. Byt the way, my ring spins as well, I guess because the shank is too narrow at the back, so I could go down my normal size M. I want it in Rose Quartz as well, hopefully they will add more colours choices. :rolleyes:

Thanks Daisy, I guess with the stone being so heavy it makes the spinning more obvious, not sure i can live with it, but will wait untill the replacement in the right size appears before making a definite decision. The necklace will (or should be) a keeper wether or not as i wear a fair amount of browns in clothing too.

Latest posts

Back