Bellapierre EX TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
It has obviously sold well as its now in the Hot Picks for 2 EP.
Reviews seem very mixed.
Did anyone try it on here?

I haven't tried it. I thought the models in the presentation looked like they were interviewing for clown college so I didn't bother.

There are loads of either very eccentric names or lots and lots of typos on the website which put me off as well. Varooka, Dejzvous, Stary Night, Spectecular, Antiqa, Reddish and Whesek are the ones that stick in my mind particularly.

http://www.bellapierre.eu/shop/index.php?cPath=24&&page=5

It just seemed unprofessional and not very classy.

I've read all the reviews and none of them made me feel as if I was missing out on something here.

PS on the website it has a very patronising little speech beginning "Women love colour..." and for some reason that really annoys me. Women are not all the same, and even if we were I think the one thing we would agree on first is that we don't like being told what we like! Grrrrr!

Last edited:
I wasn't tempted to be honest. Models looked like they were covered in glitter when it was TSV. I reckon that its a hot pick and on EP today as they have loads of stock and need to shift it!!

I haven't tried it. I thought the models in the presentation looked like they were interviewing for clown college so I didn't bother.

There are loads of either very eccentric names or lots and lots of typos on the website which put me off as well. Varooka, Dejzvous, Stary Night, Spectecular, Antiqa, Reddish and Whesek are the ones that stick in my mind particularly.

http://www.bellapierre.eu/shop/index.php?cPath=24&&page=5

It just seemed unprofessional and not very classy.

I've read all the reviews and none of them made me feel as if I was missing out on something here.

PS on the website it has a very patronising little speech beginning "Women love colour..." and for some reason that really annoys me. Women are not all the same, and even if we were I think the one thing we would agree on first is that we don't like being told what we like! Grrrrr!

Absolutely! You tell'em girl!
(Still loving my Mally, did you try the eyeliner kit yet? )

Absolutely! You tell'em girl!
(Still loving my Mally, did you try the eyeliner kit yet? )

:hi: :D I am wearing the whole eyeliner kit as we speak! It's done about six hours so far but I'm off to the Post Office and then shopping for lampshades in a bit - and it's really "close" here today so we shall have to see how it stands up to my whirlwind lifestyle! :giggle:

I wasn't tempted to be honest. Models looked like they were covered in glitter when it was TSV. I reckon that its a hot pick and on EP today as they have loads of stock and need to shift it!!

That's exactly what I thought! :D

Jilly mentioned in the repeat of the 'Fabulous at 40 and beyond' show this morning that they'd sold over 4,000 of these in the past. Not very many for a TSV :eek:

David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust phase sprang to mind when I briefly saw a TSV presentation for this....... so not a good look in this day and age. Unless you're a Spider from Mars of course ......

I saw Tania with this on her eyes last night and it looked ghastly - an impossibly bright gold sheen that exaggerated every pore and wrinkle about her eyes - and poor Tania knew it, smiling a tight-lipped smile during the whole debacle; and the thing is, Julia said her eyes looked lovely (DING went the fib swingometer in my mind). When Tania and Julia went on to the next product - the sonic face cleaner - Tania was again the model for this and Julia reminded us (again) to take off eye make-up first with an eyemakeup remover, before using the sonic thing - 'even though Tania hasn't done that yet' (ding dong, Julia... ): Tania hadn't done a complete eye make-up removal, but she'd certainly taken off that hideous gold sheen as fast as she could because it wasn't there as she embarked on her perilous journey with the sonic thing! Good old Tania - nevermind what the presenters earn, it's the models for the beauty shows who should really be paid danger money!

Latest posts

Back