Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Artemis

I'm a Kitchen Aid Maid!
O.K. ~ who was it that said Simon Biagi is a T*t................
I'm trying to watch the craft programme and I can't get it out of my head.
TBH, he's not doing badly at all and at least he isn't fawning all over DB like some we have mentioned but I just keep seeing 'T*t' over his head.............:tongue2::tongue2:

TBH, he's not doing badly at all and at least he isn't fawning all over DB like some we have mentioned but I just keep seeing 'T*t' over his head.............:tongue2::tongue2:

That made me howl!!!!! Don't watch the craft things as I'm rubbish at that but I am a bit fond of SB shoulders:cool2: Had a wee peek at Wikipedia to check and found a variety of info on T*t's including the T*t-Babblers....................:tongue2: QVC perfect fit!

Don't know about t*t but he's certainly a co*k!

On this weeks "It'll be alright on the night" Simon was presenting a TV which kept flashing up The ten biggest co*ks in advertising! You can look it up on youtube but i can't do a link!!

No Artemis, you're not unduly easy influenced - I keep things like that in my head too!!! (I'm pretty neutral on Simon, but him being said to be a t*t did make me laugh!)

Don't know about t*t but he's certainly a co*k!

On this weeks "It'll be alright on the night" Simon was presenting a TV which kept flashing up The ten biggest co*ks in advertising! You can look it up on youtube but i can't do a link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6VHJclCSLc

Here you go - tis a bit rude so if you're of a delicate disposition turn away now ;) Very very funny clip though, as I happen to love Charlie Brooker whose programme it was that flashed up on the screen, and I also quite like Simon too:tongue2:...

Could be the start of something big. Could have a programme call Simon Makes (a bit like Blue Peter)

The first programme could be entitled....Simon makes a bit t*t of himself.

Could be the start of something big. Could have a programme call Simon Makes (a bit like Blue Peter)
The first programme could be entitled....Simon makes a bit t*t of himself......

......from an empty washing up liquid bottle and sticky-backed plastic ?

Latest posts

Back