What was he thinking.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Or maybe he wasn't and he, Simon Wilson, left it up to QVC to plan the show. I'm talking about the skull's head brooch, which is bad enough, but this skull was wearing a large crown and a necklace, supposedly pearls. I don't think anyone watching would not make the connection. Julia tried to help him out by remarking that the crown was the emblem on the outside of his shop. He looked quite sick and the brooch was off the screen quickly, not to reappear. Money grabbing at its worst, and this time it laid an egg.

With his love of skulls, bats etc. I imagine as a young gay man, that he would frequent the type of clubs where overt leatherware and chains were worn. I don't think we need graphic pictures.

With his love of skulls, bats etc. I imagine as a young gay man, that he would frequent the type of clubs where overt leatherware and chains were worn. I don't think we need graphic pictures.
Brissles did you mean when he was a young gay man. I wouldn’t put the word young to describe Mr Wilson.

I had absolutely no idea what you were meaning until I'd read the other comments on this thread. I'm a supporter of the Royals, hate anything that smells of disrespect for anyone - not just Royals BTW and I didn't find it in the slightest bit offensive or inappropriate. I didn't like the brooch, but that was a personal taste issue, not a matter of decency. I guess someone may have objected, since you'd seen something in it, but I didn't.

I had absolutely no idea what you were meaning until I'd read the other comments on this thread. I'm a supporter of the Royals, hate anything that smells of disrespect for anyone - not just Royals BTW and I didn't find it in the slightest bit offensive or inappropriate. I didn't like the brooch, but that was a personal taste issue, not a matter of decency. I guess someone may have objected, since you'd seen something in it, but I didn't.
Yes, think the best of people until they do you wrong, and then always beware of them. Regarding the brooch: scull, crown, pearl necklace, Butler's graveyard sense of humour. Put it all together and who do you come up with?

Latest posts

Back