I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I'm going to go down a different track........................I have never liked men in vests! Don't care even it's my beloved Hugh. Don't do it. I think I've been mentally scarred on hols seeing guys with vests. xxxx

Onslow doesn't do it for you then?

Onslow_%28Keeping_Up_Appearances%29.jpg

If I wanted to go bare legged I would wear a longer skirt (at least knee length) or loose trousers. I would never show off all my talents, some things are worth keeping a surprise!
Or a nice pair of surfer dude shorts.:sun:

I have to fess up to wearing leggings with either long tunics or dresses. Don't care if I'll never see 40 again, I like them. I wonder if a bus travels along vulgar avenue?:tongue2:

Is that the female equivalent of vests? Better brush up on my Mambo No 5 lyrics to join Twiggy & Jim:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have to fess up to wearing leggings with either long tunics or dresses. Don't care if I'll never see 40 again, I like them. I wonder if a bus travels along vulgar avenue?:tongue2:

Is that the female equivalent of vests? Better brush up on my Mambo No 5 lyrics to join Twiggy & Jim:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I bet you look lovely as well nmse. Then again i would never say that any individual does not look nice until I have actually seen them with my own eyes in real life. Age is irrelevent IMHO as long as you dress to your shape every woman can look nice.

Thank you Dazz..................I wear them with tunics/dresses to cover any problem areas! Blessed with long legs. It's a damn shame they're attached to my tummy:sad::cheeky::tongue2:

Thank you Dazz..................I wear them with tunics/dresses to cover any problem areas! Blessed with long legs. It's a damn shame they're attached to my tummy:sad::cheeky::tongue2:

I think tunics and dresses look really nice with leggins IMHO xxx

Me too, not on me though... chubby and short doesn't go well with leggings in combination with any top, I'm afraid!:smirk:

Thats correct SS its all down to finding something that suits the individual.
whatever you chose to wear ,what you personally like and feel comfy with, i know for a fact you will look stylish. You come across as a beautiful and nice person inside and out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not thinking of a burqa to hide my crappy days, the world will just have to put up with that :D. I'd just love to be an anonymous, faceless little shape. I'd kick rude men in the nuts and scuttle away and make faces and flip the birs at snooty people behind counters.

Latest posts

Back