Can you watch a show from over a week ago?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I'm fairly sure there used to be a way to do this.

I ordered an item on 23rd November for AO delivery and it has just arrived.

I can see the LATEST presentation HERE - - https://www.qvcuk.com/buildcraft-se...duct.737054.html?productNumber=737054&sc=ISRC

But this is not the one I saw, which was much better, and I would like to check what they said.

The written description says it is USB chargeable as well as solar, but this is NOT the case.

I rang CS and they admitted this was an error!

So yet again I will probably have to return something as the description was wrong :(

Just to repeat, is it still possible to watch the presentation from 23rd November?

You can re-watch shows from the main channel if you go here, I've added some screne grabs for you to follow. Hope that helps. They keep shows for 7 days.

https://www.qvcuk.com/content/programguide.html

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

You can re-watch shows from the main channel if you go here, I've added some screne grabs for you to follow. Hope that helps. They keep shows for 7 days.

https://www.qvcuk.com/content/programguide.html

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg
Thanks, but I'm trying to get back to 23rd November, so more than 7 days.

I'm sure you used to be able to do this, I want to see the ORIGINAL presentation on that day.

I'm fairly sure there used to be a way to do this.

I ordered an item on 23rd November for AO delivery and it has just arrived.

I can see the LATEST presentation HERE - - https://www.qvcuk.com/buildcraft-se...duct.737054.html?productNumber=737054&sc=ISRC

But this is not the one I saw, which was much better, and I would like to check what they said.

The written description says it is USB chargeable as well as solar, but this is NOT the case.

I rang CS and they admitted this was an error!

So yet again I will probably have to return something as the description was wrong :(

Just to repeat, is it still possible to watch the presentation from 23rd November?
Looks like others complaining about the same problem. Mine came yesterday but I haven't looked at them yet. I may have the programme recorded, I sometimes do when I order things. I shall have a look when I get home. At least they shall have to pay the return postage if the item was mis-sold.

Looks like others complaining about the same problem. Mine came yesterday but I haven't looked at them yet. I may have the programme recorded, I sometimes do when I order things. I shall have a look when I get home. At least they shall have to pay the return postage if the item was mis-sold.
I am still thinking about returning mine.

The instructions are unclear about the solar charging so I spent about 20 minutes on CS hoping to speak to or get an answer from an expert but never did.

But after a lot of persistence and lots of times being put on hold, I was told that IT HAS TO BE SWITCHED ON TO CHARGE!

When you receive it, the slide switch is off (the instructions imply that it is a press button, not a slide switch) and you could leave it in the sun for ever and it would never charge. So you have to turn it on, then you get the flashing red light whether you want it or not.

There doesn't seem to be any way of finding out how much charge it has.

So the instructions tell you to charge it for up to 10 hours before using it, but you can't charge it until you turn it on and use it!

BTW It is now double the price we paid.

PS the original demo showed how it could be adjusted to almost any position, but in fact, I can't adjust it to the position I want, with the light pointing one way, and the solar panel pointing towards the sun in the opposite direction, when wall mounted.

I bought the solar powered security lights (Bell and Howell) quite a while ago. They’re brilliant and have never let me down. Even on the dullest day they work efficiently. When not activated there is a red light that flashes to suggest it’s also a camera. They had 3 lights that can be moved easily so they come on when I reach my drive, when someone comes to the door or if I go outside to the recycling bin.

Had I not already got these, I would probably have thought about getting the Buildcraft ones, but having read posts here I’m glad I didn’t.

I bought the solar powered security lights (Bell and Howell) quite a while ago. They’re brilliant and have never let me down. Even on the dullest day they work efficiently. When not activated there is a red light that flashes to suggest it’s also a camera. They had 3 lights that can be moved easily so they come on when I reach my drive, when someone comes to the door or if I go outside to the recycling bin.

Had I not already got these, I would probably have thought about getting the Buildcraft ones, but having read posts here I’m glad I didn’t.
I've got the same ones as you, still working well on the front and back of my house, very useful as no street lamps nearby to help find my doorkey.

I've got the same ones as you, still working well on the front and back of my house, very useful as no street lamps nearby to help find my doorkey.

It’s probably rude to ask, but I’m curious …… if the B&H ones still work well, why did you order the Buildcraft ones? Is it because they’re gadgets or will they be added to your torch collection if you decide to keep them? 😉

It’s probably rude to ask, but I’m curious …… if the B&H ones still work well, why did you order the Buildcraft ones? Is it because they’re gadgets or will they be added to your torch collection if you decide to keep them? 😉
I have a specific use for one that will just glow dimly (as well as the red flash) to mark the end of my driveway which comes off a shared drive, as it is too dark to see. Then, it will light up brightly when anything approaches to light the way down my drive (it is about 30 yards long, so the B&H lights don't come on until I am most of the way down, and I can't see where I am going).

AND they are gadgety :)

Latest posts

Back