D.B.'s coke-can fringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Artemis

I'm a Kitchen Aid Maid!
Just watching her and wondering why she persists with her strange old-fashioned hairdo. It doesn't even suit her and looks so out of condition and brassy. I always want to drag her off and do something with it!

What's a coke can got to do with a fringe? I actually think that the style suits her, but would agree that the colour looks a bit "brassy". Not sure what her natural colour is, but maybe she should try reverting to it, it might look much nicer!

Just watching her and wondering why she persists with her strange old-fashioned hairdo. It doesn't even suit her and looks so out of condition and brassy. I always want to drag her off and do something with it!

Just read this as DBs coke can fridge!!!!
Need to wake up

What's a coke can got to do with a fringe? I actually think that the style suits her, but would agree that the colour looks a bit "brassy". Not sure what her natural colour is, but maybe she should try reverting to it, it might look much nicer!

Sorry! It's what we used to call the type of fringe that looks as if it's been dried over a drinks can, or massive roller, it was always regarded as 'chavvy'......

Sorry! It's what we used to call the type of fringe that looks as if it's been dried over a drinks can, or massive roller, it was always regarded as 'chavvy'......

hee hee! down our way, the chav look is the fringe that's been plastered down with wax or gel!

many moons ago DB use to have short culy gingerish hair, was quite plump and looked old, she's changed a lot since then, don't know if anyone can find any old qvc footage.

many moons ago DB use to have short culy gingerish hair, was quite plump and looked old, she's changed a lot since then, don't know if anyone can find any old qvc footage.

I remember her looking like that. I think she struggles not to look matronly.I've been unkind about her hair because it exasperates me and I'm not being horrible when I say she just has one of those rather doughy faces which needs some definition. With all the "experts" around, you'd think she would get some advice. Having said that , it's her look and she may well be comfortable with it, I'm just projecting what I would do if it were me......

I have to agree that she doesn't always do herself justice, but I must add this: in real life she looks fabulous! She has fantastic skin and is much much slimmer than she looks on screen. She looks 10 years younger than on telly

What amazes me is when you see her in her shop she does look much different, I've seen her with her hair up and she suits it much better, also in more trendy clothes, I think she should sack the stylist and do her own look

Coke can fringe :grin: :grin: :grin:

I quite like DB but you would think with all her QVC contacts she could do something better with her hair. Still, if JJ's happy, who are we to criticise?

I had my hair blowdried by a different stylist for the wedding I went to last week and she gave me that exact fringe.

My husbands eyebrows shot up into his hair when I came through the door with it. (well, several seconds after it to be precise!) :D

I didn't have time to rewash my hair so I battered it into submission with my Michael di Cesare paddle brush and then subdued it with the GHDs.

She put so much bliddy spray on it I thought I was going to need a jackhammer to break it up!

I'm never having her again! :eek:

I'm not a crafter so I never watch her. I didn't know what a coke can fringe was either:thinking2: until I read a few posts on from A's:flower: first one! You learn all sorts of things on this forum:clapping:

Latest posts

Back