L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gutted that I cancelled the last AD after the second part. The only reason I did it was because I knew I would be away from home during the time it was due to arrive.

The TSV sounds good but not for me as good as the last one. Also, I want half of one option and half of the other and I definitely can't afford both!

Gutted that I cancelled the last AD after the second part. The only reason I did it was because I knew I would be away from home during the time it was due to arrive.

The TSV sounds good but not for me as good as the last one. Also, I want half of one option and half of the other and I definitely can't afford both!

Like you Snuffles, im not sure of everything in the TSV.... I may just write a list (not too big hopfully, lol) of the L`Occitane bits I want & get some of them on e*ay.... At least that way, I`ll get the products that I really want & maybe for the same sort of price..... Ive just recently discovered how lovely the Shea Butter Body Lotion is..... & Verbena is fab..... So will probably put together my own TSV..... Ooooh lovely :cheeky:

I would want: -

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Sweet Almond
1 x 400ml Almond Shower Oil,
1 x 300ml Shea Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
1 x 300ml Sweet Cherry Milky Bath
1 x 75ml Mousse de Rose Shower Gel
1 x 30ml Sweet Cherry Hand Cream
1 x 50g Sweet Cherry Soap

I don't know if I have too many products in there lol!!

More or less the same as me! I hate the lemon and honey and the vanilla that they used to have was too heady for me!

Got interrupted before could post proper reply. You have chosen really just what I like! I hate the honey and lemon and the vanilla they used to do was a bit heady and overpowering for me. I love the almond oil. I think it's my favourite and the cherry is my second best!

Lol! Well it was a nice try!!

I might buy both and then sell the rest on ebay?!? Will have to wait and see how much it is I think!!

I'm definately not keen on the honey and lemon but haven't tried the shea vanilla. I really want to try the Cherry milk bath though.

Ooooooh decisions decisions!!

Does anyone remember the details of the AD? I know it's based on Ruban D'Orange, but I was wondering about the hand cream, etc. thx

Does anyone remember the details of the AD? I know it's based on Ruban D'Orange, but I was wondering about the hand cream, etc. thx

Here is the original thread Gem

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7533&highlight=loccitane

227042 - L’Occitane - 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45
1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Shower Gel
1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Body Milk
1 x 125g Bonne Mere Milk Soap
1 x 150ml Shea Hand Cream
1 x 500ml Shea Hand & Body Wash.
Perfect for a full shower & moisturising routine.The shower gel is enriched in softening pulp concentrate to gently clean the skin & the body milk contains moisturising shea & peel orange extrtact.The collection offers a fresh & invigorating scent of citrus fruits.Contains the best selling product Shea Hand Cream.Suitable for all skin types & fragrance is unisex. PAO 12mths for all except soap-24mths.

QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45
Perfect for a full shower & moisturising routine.The shower gel is enriched in softening pulp concentrate to gently clean the skin & the body milk contains moisturising shea & peel orange extrtact.The collection offers a fresh & invigorating scent of citrus fruits.Contains the best selling product Shea Hand Cream.Suitable for all skin types & fragrance is unisex. PAO 12mths for all except soap-24mths.

Thanks Bluebell. Very kind. :wave2:

QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

I missed this TSV as I had a few months away from QVC, but I must say that this looks much better than the forthcoming one...:cheeky:

they are starving us of bodylotion. all of a sudden all the tsv are shower gels and handwashes with some handcream.not a great mix...

they are starving us of bodylotion. all of a sudden all the tsv are shower gels and handwashes with some handcream.not a great mix...

I think its a better mix, would much rather have a loccitane handcream in a TSV than a body lotion and I go through loads of handwash and shower gel so can never get enough of that but I dont use the soaps

I also prefer them without the body lotion. They go on forever which is lovely but i get fed up with them in the end. Having said that the peach nectar gel was gorgeous and i got through that quite quickly.

It would be nice to have a wider variety of their products in the TSV
I would like to see a shampoo and conditioner in the TSV for a change or some lip gloss or the candles.

i agree. the first tsv's were fanatstic. skincare,body washes and soaps not just shower gels. some fragrance would be nice and home scenting ie candles and inscence.immortelle would be nice even tester sizes in the tsv's instead of selling them in try me poor vfm kits.
they could be better but love this range all the same.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the TSV contents. Especially disappointing as I have never tried the brand and I would have loved to sample one of their supposedly luxurious body lotions...:angry:

I believe QVC and L'Occitane stick with the safe items in their TSVs. Doubt we will ever get skincare in any. They know what sells and just go with that.

Same happened to MB, they used to include skincare in the TSVs, towards the end of the range appearing on QVC it was always the bath and body products.

Latest posts

Back