L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Possible TSV details. Not sure of the price, but I like the sound of the Floral option.

228178 - L’Occitane 7 Piece Luxury of L'Occitane Collection

Warm set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Sweet Almond
1 x 400ml Almond Shower Oil,
1 x 300ml Shea Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
1 x 250ml Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly
1 x 75ml Shea Vanilla Shower Gel,
1 x 30ml Shea Vanilla hand cream
1 x 50g Shea Vanilla soap

Floral set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Lavender
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
1 x 300ml Sweet Cherry Milky Bath
1 x 250ml Grape Shower Oil
1 x 75ml Mousse de Rose Shower Gel
1 x 30ml Sweet Cherry Hand Cream
1 x 50g Sweet Cherry Soap
All in presentation box

Thank you Tabatha. I like the sound of the warm option. Wonder if it will be on easypay? ............

around £78 retail value so its more than likely to be £39.00 and the p&p £5.95 l'occitane dont like doing easypays for tsv's unless they have oodles left over and want to shift it later on.
thier body lotion is fantastic better i think than most other ranges. but the shea butter body cream is devine never in any tsv though

around £78 retail value so its more than likely to be £39.00 and the p&p £5.95 l'occitane dont like doing easypays for tsv's unless they have oodles left over and want to shift it later on.
thier body lotion is fantastic better i think than most other ranges. but the shea butter body cream is devine never in any tsv though

Thanks Boffy re easypay question. I agree I love the body lotion too.

Ive only just discovered how wonderful the shea body lotion is.. Its on my want list :cheeky:

I call "My Want list" "my Need List" lol, so when hubby has a look he knows I have to have it! and then he treats me hes good like that.......

The lotion is lovely very moisturising indeed!

I call "My Want list" "my Need List" lol, so when hubby has a look he knows I have to have it! and then he treats me hes good like that.......

The lotion is lovely very moisturising indeed!

Ahhh.. Your husband sounds fab Dazzler :wave2:
Do you also have a "Id better get, or else" list? Lol :cheeky:

Ahhh.. Your husband sounds fab Dazzler :wave2:
Do you also have a "Id better get, or else" list? Lol :cheeky:

Aww thank you.lol, Hmmm what a good idea!!:clapping: No I dont have to do that hes a good un.:heart:

I have almost used up my entire stockpile of bath and body products. I am scraping out the last dregs of some baby grace body lotion that I bought when Lee was still around. I am also coming to the end of some cherry blossom body lotion from ages back. I do not have any shower gel left. So, I would like to buy the TSV but I don't like the lavender in one set and don't like some of the stuff in the other set. I may go for one or the other if it happens to be on easy pays, otherwise I will be f.a.r.ting.

I have almost used up my entire stockpile of bath and body products. I am scraping out the last dregs of some baby grace body lotion that I bought when Lee was still around. I am also coming to the end of some cherry blossom body lotion from ages back. I do not have any shower gel left. So, I would like to buy the TSV but I don't like the lavender in one set and don't like some of the stuff in the other set. I may go for one or the other if it happens to be on easy pays, otherwise I will be f.a.r.ting.

I think Im going for the warm set because Im a warm person.

My cherry Blossom cracked in the bottle but I managed to save it by transfering it into another almost finished L'occitane bottle. I was gutted whenh i thought I spotted the big crack as i nearly lost all the product.

I think Im going for the warm set because Im a warm person.

My cherry Blossom cracked in the bottle but I managed to save it by transfering it into another almost finished L'occitane bottle. I was gutted whenh i thought I spotted the big crack as i nearly lost all the product.

It makes perfect sense, Dazzy! I'm going to do the same for the very same reason!:tongue2:

How exciting! The floral set is the one for me definitely. :flower: Sounds lovely! Easy pay would be even better of course!

The flora range is a no brainer for me.:flower:Thanks Tabatha.x :heart: L’occitane’s cherry blossom and honey and lemon range. Not too keen on the 500ml of liquid hand wash, would have preferred a body lotion, so will be turning that into a Christmas present.:giggle:

That's where I'm at as well loveheart. I have one 400ml bottle of L'Occitane Almond shower oil left and then I will be out of stock. I too am not keen on all the stuff in each set and the size of the handcream for me is stingey (they are giving away that size I'm sure with this month's Instyle mag!). Am hoping that Philosophy will bring back the Pumpkin Spice Muffin shower gel that I'm using at the mo. x

Thanks for the TSV info, I am still undecided as was hoping for a full size shea hand cream as they haven't included one of them for ages....

Think I will defo go for the Warm collection as I like the almond oil very much.

I must be a warm person too Dazzler :giggle: because If I buy it it will be the warm option I go for too as I love the Almond shower oil although I usually use it in the bath.

You certainly are BB.:sun:

I love the way it feels on my skin, it makes it feel very soft and silky and the smell is lovely. never used it in the bath always showered will bathe in it next time.

I see the almond shower oil has a few fans here. Could anybody try to describe it for me? (I know it's hard, but any attempt would be most appreciated!).
Now, here's my dilemma: I had never tried L'Occitane until a few days ago, so I was really keen to try this TSV although was disappointed about the lack of body lotion (still am to tell you the truth). Anyway, I had no idea about what any of their fragances are like, not having tried anything, but was more inclined to go for the warm, as I really like almond-smelling products usually.

Anyway, I was in Bicester Village last week, so I popped into the L'Occitane shop and, well, it was a revelation! They don't have the full stock there, so I couldn't smell everything, and they don't have the new fragances that are in the TSV. Still, seeing the products face to face and being able to have a little try, I was sold on their quality. I ended up spending almost £70, although half of that was for my MIL's xmas pressie (they put the products in the most gorgeous box free of charge for me, and wrapped the whole thing in tissue paper which they generously sprayed with verbena parfume - I was VERY impressed!).

I have totally fallen in love with the Rose nuit de Mai shimmering body lotion, and regret not buying the shea butter body lotion, which was a very good price, once I compared it with QVC's price. So, the dilemma is, shall I go for this TSV which has no body lotion and stuff I don't really care about (like the hand wash) or save the money for another spree at the Bicester shop? I am intrigued by the almond oil (which was not available there).

So, I am asking you, my friends: what shall I do? (F.a.r.t.e.rs need not reply to this one, I can guess what your advice would be!:tongue2:). Cheers!

Latest posts

Back