I've ordered a Slanket!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a checked one with foot pockets in a paper supplement today, Do Primark still sell them? I need 3 one for my aunt one for home and one for son at uni, could do with the cheaper ones, any idea of anywhere in manchester that might sell them please?

I must be in a minority here, but I bought a slanket and I found it to be a complete pain in the backside, I would trip up trying to move in it, and found that it didn't fold away nicely either, think i'll just stick to a regular blanket or wear my dressing gown!

I must be in a minority here, but I bought a slanket and I found it to be a complete pain in the backside, I would trip up trying to move in it, and found that it didn't fold away nicely either, think i'll just stick to a regular blanket or wear my dressing gown!

Well of course we could all do that, merryone but some of us (like me) are just suckers for a novelty item :grin:

I've had a look on the auction site, and there are several different slanket type blankets (including the slanket itself) for all sort of prices. I'm watching a couple...:cheeky:

Primark had a version of these this week, €8 in Dublin, so probably £6 in UK, used it a couple of evenings so far, very comfy!!!

Tried in my primark on Thursday but no luck. I must have sounded a right divvy trying to explain to them what a slanket was :thinking2:

Tried in my primark on Thursday but no luck. I must have sounded a right divvy trying to explain to them what a slanket was :thinking2:

They called them something like a cuddle blanket, I just stumbled across them, my local one had 3 colours, maybe they have just come in. I found them beside the cushions and soft furnishings.

I ordered a Slanket from QVC and I am still waiting for it to arrive, it was despatched on the 28th October:sad:

I ordered a Slanket from QVC and I am still waiting for it to arrive, it was despatched on the 28th October:sad:

phone them up. I phoned yesterday to complain that my hot pick from the day L'occitaine was the TSV hadn't arrived. They said they were going to chase it up. Guess what Hermes delivered it yesterday afternoon.

Latest posts

Back