Liz Earle 5 Piece Super Nourishing Skin Treats OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish QVC would put up either the photograph, or the product description more quickly. What pests they are when you want to look at something and there's no information there, aren't they?

I wish QVC would put up either the photograph, or the product description more quickly. What pests they are when you want to look at something and there's no information there, aren't they?

Totally agree Aragorn.. You want to see or at least know whats in the set fgs.. :cheeky:

1 x 50ml tube Cleanse & Polish
1 x 50ml Instant Boost Sking Tonic
1 x 15ml Superskin Moisturiser
1 x 10ml Superskin Concentrate
1 x 5g Superbalm
1 x Muslin Cloths
1 x Black Evening bag

Thanks Tabatha.. Seems expensive for what you actually get though, or maybe im just talking nonsense :cheeky:

Thanks Tabatha.. Seems expensive for what you actually get though, or maybe im just talking nonsense :cheeky:

No - I think you're right! I bought the Christmas surprise the other day which was about the same price and has the 50ml C&P, 50ml Skin Tonic, 15ml Superskin Moisturiser, 2 cloths, 50ml Superskin Body thingy, and a full size 50ml Nourishing Mask. Plus there were samples of the eye cream and concentrate. I do think sometimes that prices for Liz Earle kits are a little over the top for a gathering of diddy sizes!!

Liz Earle OTO

This kit is featured in the New Beauty Items thread.

Liz Earle 5 Piece Super Nourishing Skin Treats
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229398[/QUOTE]

Called CS to see what is in this kit and it's now showing as a OTO. Contains 50mls each of C&P and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, 15ml of Superskin moisturiser, 10ml of Superskin Concentratre and 5g of Superbalm plus a muslin cloth. Not a bad price - saving £9.00 from LE website. Valx

I love the superskin concentrate, so went off to price it up:

1 x 50ml tube Cleanse & Polish 5.50 (1/2 £11 as no 50ml on LE site)
1 x 50ml Instant Boost Sking Tonic 4.25
1 x 15ml Superskin Moisturiser 11.25
1 x 10ml Superskin Concentrate 17.25
1 x 5g Superbalm 4.25
1 x Muslin Cloths
1 x Black Evening bag

So the QVC price is about right, all rests on the bag I guess!

No - I think you're right! I bought the Christmas surprise the other day which was about the same price and has the 50ml C&P, 50ml Skin Tonic, 15ml Superskin Moisturiser, 2 cloths, 50ml Superskin Body thingy, and a full size 50ml Nourishing Mask. Plus there were samples of the eye cream and concentrate. I do think sometimes that prices for Liz Earle kits are a little over the top for a gathering of diddy sizes!!

I bought that one too Aragorn, am loving the Superskin I ahve to say (very moisturising but totally non-greasy feeling!) & also enjoyed using the mask, one I haven't tried before! :flower:
The latest kit of course has the 10ml Superskin Concentrate in it, which makes it seem so much more expensive but I don't use this, so not one for me!

I bought that one too Aragorn, am loving the Superskin I ahve to say (very moisturising but totally non-greasy feeling!) & also enjoyed using the mask, one I haven't tried before! :flower:
The latest kit of course has the 10ml Superskin Concentrate in it, which makes it seem so much more expensive but I don't use this, so not one for me!

I like the moisturiser and I wanted a smaller one to keep in for taking away so I don't have to cart a big pot. I wanted to try the mask (so I'm glad you like it!) and I like the SuperSkin body moisturiser which makes a fab handcream! I'm not keen on the concentrate either, I prefer AD Skin Synergy. I'm off to do my mask now you've said......

I wanted to try the mask (so I'm glad you like it!)

It doesn't smell particularly strong, in fact it doesn't smell of anything much at all tbh but I did find it very soothing & relaxing & it did leave my skin feeling very soft so I think it will become a favourite!
(I have been a bit stressed myself lately so think my skin is feeling a bit under the weather too!)
I thought it might be too rich for my rather combination skin but I seem to have got on fine with it so far, touch wood! lol :flower:

Latest posts

Back