Liz Earle Fans Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

was just rummaging around on the QVC website & saw this (not live to buy yet)

but it looks like they done what they did with the Skin Tonic & gone back to the original format but with the new bottle ect

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml Trio

Attachments

• LE.jpg
    LE.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 62

but it looks like they done what they did with the Skin Tonic & gone back to the original format but with the new bottle ect

Well spotted. I do hope you're right. I stocked up on the original stuff in TK Maxx earlier this year (£8 a bottle??) but I’ll be looking for more by the end of the year, I think.

Thanks, I did wonder if the old version was coming back as in my local Boots on Saturday they’d got some of the new format on the clearance shelf for £6.50, I wouldn’t be tempted even at that price.

There is quite a bit of Liz Earle in TK Maxx at the moment. C&P, travel sets etc. Also in mine Gatineau, Tom Ford makeup, Charlotte Tilbury, Sisley and Chantecaille. The latter expensive at £24.99-29.99 all in the big clear plastic boxes, so you cannot open.

There is quite a bit of Liz Earle in TK Maxx at the moment. C&P, travel sets etc. Also in mine Gatineau, Tom Ford makeup, Charlotte Tilbury, Sisley and Chantecaille. The latter expensive at £24.99-29.99 all in the big clear plastic boxes, so you cannot open.
Donna, you often post about items in your TK Maxx, usually good brands.
We have 2 stores in our town, 1 in the town centre, and 1 on the retail park about a 20 min walk away.
They never have these sort of brands in either of those stores 😮

I wonder why that is 🤔

Donna, you often post about items in your TK Maxx, usually good brands.
We have 2 stores in our town, 1 in the town centre, and 1 on the retail park about a 20 min walk away.
They never have these sort of brands in either of those stores 😮

I wonder why that is 🤔
They do really vary from store to store, it seems. My local one has a few upmarket brands and I’ve found some good bargains, but it’s inconsistent. My biggest gripe is with the way customers treat the beauty area in TK Maxx (this one, at least) as a big test centre. Everything openable gets opened, boxes ripped apart, bottles unscrewed, etc. Maybe it’s because it’s a discount store and people view it differently but it’s like it’s accepted as what you can do in TK Maxx. Some are so blatant and they never get stopped by the staff even when they are right in front of them. It improved in 2020/21 (unsurprisingly - Covid) and more items are in plastic bubbles now, thank goodness. Still winds me up, though, even if I don’t want to buy the things! Maybe it’s just this one.

Latest posts

Back