Poor Ralph....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
Would someone at QVC please fix the wire that's slowly entwining itself around Ralph's head? For goodness sake, it's driving me mad. Obviously if I were there then I would do it for him....... any excuse really.

i think ralph has had a tad too much "work" done. he's starting to look like joan rivers

I must be in a minority - I don't find Ralph particularly attractive. He is good looking in a cute sort of way, but I get the impression that he is not very tall or broad, both attributes I prefer in a man. (I used to "demand" them, but I'm 54 now.......).

JR really got on my nerves last night, primping and preening herself, tossing her hair back like Miss Piggy and fondling the pearls round her neck, as if to signpost viewers (and Ralph's) gaze towards her bosom - does it need a sign post ?

Linda :rolleyes:

He doesn't do it for me either, in fact I find him quite smarmy. Yes ol JR lights it up like a beacon when she's got a captive man sat next to her, and the hair tossing, giggling and bosom posing goes into overdrive. Stupid cow. :rolleyes: :pPC:

i think ralph has had a tad too much "work" done. he's starting to look like joan rivers

I'm glad you said - I thought I was imagining things. He does look very 'smooth' doesn't he? He's not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure but he always seems like a nice bloke, done well for himself (good on him), and he's quite nice to look at when he's on. But I mean that in a very vague take it or leave it way, not in the same manner as some of these ladies that phone in to tell him in an awestruck voice just how much they love him..... that's really quite bizarre. There was one last night - I thought she was going to cry :eek:.

I really miss the thank you button, so thank you to all the ladies also saying Ralph is not their cup of tea, now I know it is not just me lol

No - I like him. Not in a worshipping type way, but I certainly wouldn't kick him off my doorstep should he ever turn up there.

oh no i don't worship him either unlike the sycophantic TC's that drool over him, but he's very easy on the eye and like you say he would certainly not be kicked off the doorstep:D

I'm a huge fan Honora, I personally think Ralph Rossini looks fantastic & really enjoy his shows! He is definitely what i would consider to be a sexy older man..but over and beyond that he seems to be a really nice bloke!! Judging from the number of calls and texts he receives I'm not alone in thinking that. :)

I like Ralph to but I dont think he's sexy!!! Nice chap who is easy on the eye
for a man of his years. He seems a genuinely nice bloke who likes the product
he is trying to sell.
I wonder what his Missus must make of all his QVC fans! She must be having
a giggle.
I dont think you need to try hard with Honora though as the pearls and the
lovely designs speak for themselves anyway. He just reassures viewers about the quality.

sorry to disagree here but I do not think he has had any work done tbh I thought he looked kn ered!!

I like him but not in a fancying way (if that makes sense). Find him sincere, restrained and knowledgable. I like Joseph Espisito for the same reasons. It's good when they have a guest on who knows what they are talking about and understands design.

Ralph seems a nice fella. He has good humour and genuine enthusiasm about his product. And takes the fawning of his many female fans with good grace. If it was me, I'd get a bit freaked out by the over enthusiastic ladies I think?! Especially when they're more interested in him than the pearls lol. He is one of my favourite guest presenters on qvc, but then, I love honora so I suppose the two go hand in hand. He was definitely tired on his first night here though, and by god Jill Franks drives me nuts sometimes with her saying everything's 'soooooooooooooo funny.'

Latest posts

Back