I am sending more back than I keep!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG! I did too and when I was bored I would go through all the item numbers to check if anything had been reduced!

How sad am I?!

Having a horrible day at work so thanks for cheering me up :mysmilie_696: :)

Sorry that you are having a horrible day. If its any consolation I have had a horrible week!! Hence my weakening and ordering a bag that I don't need. Still, it was cheap and will be useful.

Funny you should bring this subject up.

This morning I woke very early and was going through QVC Active for todays Hot Picks and 'specials' :mysmilie_34: (sad I know but I was bored and OH is away)

All I can say is what a lack lustre array of TAT;

Fake diamonds set in silver as a TSV,
EasiYo Yoghurt
NV Perricone Skincare ( are they having a LAUGH :mysmilie_697:)
and ruddy Kim & Co Outlet with prices that still beggar belief £28.45 PLUS p+p of £3.45 for an acetate scoop neck tee shirt! In CLEARANCE!:mysmilie_61: QVC must think our heads button up the back!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Nice one Jabba! lol lol!

Sorry that you are having a horrible day. If its any consolation I have had a horrible week!! Hence my weakening and ordering a bag that I don't need. Still, it was cheap and will be useful.

Not glad to hear you've had a horrible week, but good to hear that you treated yourself. Retail therapy is the best!

I'm lucky that I work part-time so don't have to face work again until Wednesday :)

Hope you have a better week.

Wow, all these promises. I may be out of a job soon then. My work as a f.a.r.ter will no longer be required if everyone is f.a.r.ting for themselves.

Naaaa, we'll always need someone else to FART for us. Most of us classy folk on here are to posh to push you know! :mysmilie_698:

I am waiting on the letter too. Finally got round to sending back that bliddy awful Philosophy TSV (I stupidly bought Pure & Amazing too!), cost me a fortune to return, but as it turned out I was highly allergic to something in the Unconditional Love 3in1, hence sending it back last minute as I had decided I was going to give it one last try, after ending up with something similar to sunburn on my scalp I decided it was going back. I also returned the horrible B&W watch just before Christmas too, horrid thing.

I am now thinking carefully about what I order and whether it really is the 'bargain' they make it out to be, check other places to see what prices are around, look for cheaper p&p etc. The only thing I have bought this year is the Ojon Try Me, which was a good buy as I use all the products in it and after pricing the sets in John Lewis today it was definitely good value, even with the high postage. I am also giving thought to how much it will be to return something if I don't like it after nearly getting my fingers well and truly burnt with that Philosophy stuff - thank goodness the guy in my post office is brilliant and suggested wrapping the 2 boxes in brown paper and sending as 1 parcel instead of 2, ended up saving me a good whack of money.

Latest posts

Back