Gardners at 20 paces!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dipper

Registered Shopper
On this morning's show, RJ, the dodgy garden centre salesman got so uptight with a guest presenter he threw his toys out the pram, he cut in and pointed at the camera and said 'This is MY show'!
Charlie look astonished and the guest was clearly miffed!
I just think it showed his true colours.
Good TV though :giggle:

Oh what a shame, I missed it. What was the guest presenter saying that got RJ so wound up?

I think he was miffed at being pushed to the edge of the set and then he couldn't see what was being presented. It didn't help that the guest was quite competently showing the merits of his product without RJ's gushing and often misleading comments (IMHO).
I think the gallery must have said something to him because a few moments later RJ said 'Ooh I was a bit cheeky then'.
I wonder if he is a bit cheesed off at Charlie Dimmock's popularity.

I think you must be seeing something I don't in that clip - he was clearly joking and he only said it as he wanted to say something about the baskets.

Sorry, but I to missed the drama if there was any in that presentation.:sad:
RJ was just joking and certainly not miffed in any way!!

I don't think it was nasty either-however I think this is just one example proving that they don't need so many presenters-Just Charlie and the guest or RJ and the guest-it gets ridiculous sometimes with so many people all trying to talk at once. I wish I had seen those baskets before I struggled with my old ones last week!

I think he *did* mean that. He's one of those people who says something nasty, which they mean, but tries to cover it up as a joke.

Latest posts

Back