Someone listening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching JR presenting the sandstone hour the other night and she mentioned her daughter, the calender thing and how she was about to join a third girl band. She went on to say that she had a tape recording of Sophie singing some nursery rhymes at two/three years old. Whilst recounting this episode JR started sort of sucking her teeth, lowering her head and looked as if she regretted starting to tell the story. It occurred to me at the time that she may have read the posts on here objecting to her constant promotion of her daughter in general and in particular the calender episode.
I have never seen her look like that, neva, eva!

I was watching JR presenting the sandstone hour the other night and she mentioned her daughter, the calender thing and how she was about to join a third girl band. She went on to say that she had a tape recording of Sophie singing some nursery rhymes at two/three years old. Whilst recounting this episode JR started sort of sucking her teeth, lowering her head and looked as if she regretted starting to tell the story. It occurred to me at the time that she may have read the posts on here objecting to her constant promotion of her daughter in general and in particular the calender episode.
I have never seen her look like that, neva, eva!

It may be because of what someone in the gallery was saying to her over her earpiece about it.

It may be because of what someone in the gallery was saying to her over her earpiece about it.

If that's the case, it's a good thing. It's about time the producers started to take note of viewers' feelings!

I didn't see her while she was blathering extensively about Sophie, from voice only she sounded her usual queen bee self but of course had I bothered to look at her I may have seen something to moderate my opinion.
I doubt if anyone in the gallery would bother the woman who twice referred to "my buyers" ie the QVC jewellery buyers who have to produce the perfect piece for whatever she wants. We also got the biography of her amazing long and varied career I was a dancer/model/dj/singer/tv presenter/blah blah blah.
Jack (Jill?) of all trades, master of none?

last night AY had alpha h on was a kit that included the certain eye product she said peeled her dark circles off well before she got into selling it she said she had to re-explain what she meant the first time as someone had rung in about it so definetly think their spying on us

Latest posts

Back