Freeview hours

Thread: Freeview hours

Post Thanks / Like

Default Freeview hours

Only discovered the daily two hours on Freeview recently. Then last week I was looking for them and they seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know if this is permanent, please?

Post Thanks / Like

Lucy was saying the other day that you will need to re-tune your freeview box, they were going off air for a couple of days and when they came back you would get the full 4 hour show!!! Good News for you!!!

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that. I'm in Central Scotland and we seem to have been having to retune several times over the last few weeks thanks to the digital switchover!! Have just tried again and Channel 43 is still Gemstv programmes. Can't find any info on JM site either. Thanks anyway. Probably just as well - 4 hours might have been too much for my CC!!!

Post Thanks / Like

ive never seen Jewellery maker on freeview

Post Thanks / Like

It was on from 9am till 11am on the Gemstv channel 43, SCW

Post Thanks / Like

If I hear anyone say what channel they will be on i'll let you know!! OK???

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chess View Post
    Thanks for that. I'm in Central Scotland and we seem to have been having to retune several times over the last few weeks thanks to the digital switchover!! Have just tried again and Channel 43 is still Gemstv programmes. Can't find any info on JM site either. Thanks anyway. Probably just as well - 4 hours might have been too much for my CC!!!
    Since Gems went on Ch30 on Freeview in the mornings they have shown JM on Ch43 from 9-11 but since Gems went 24 hours a day on Ch43 I have not seen JM on.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I heard someone saying that Jewellery maker is going to be on Ch 30. At the moment this is showing Gems TV until 1 pm. This probabkly means another retune to get Ch 30 and Jewellery maker. I haven't tried it yet as every time I retune I lose shopping channels.

Post Thanks / Like

My freeview has been retuned a few times recently and it is still Gems showing on Ch 30 not JM.