Saturday Launch for Rocks and Co

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Graham Guest

Default Saturday Launch for Rocks and Co

Rocks and Co are set to launch on Saturday 6th September at 3pm, Sky channel 642.

Rocks & Co. is a collaboration between some of the jewellery industry's leading experts, but still privately owned. Unlike most companies, the gem buyers are often at the source, getting the first option on rough from the mines. In many cases, we cut our own gemstones in the countries that have the skills and experience to do them justice. These gems are then passed in to the hands of the artisans and manufacturers who have been producing high quality jewellery for 20 years. I'm sure some of these distinguished experts will be putting in an appearance on Rocks & Co. from time to time…

As you can see from our behind the scenes photos taken at rehearsals, everyone is ready for Saturday's live launch.

Rocks and Co are offering shoppingtelly.com members free P&P on their first purchase in September, all you need to do is quote the code RAC200.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get sky :o

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone from Rocks&Co is reading this, will it be possible to view a live stream via the website and/or buy online?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Graham It'll be interesting to see what they have to offer. Competition is healthy!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Graham. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Graham. It'll be interesting to see how the prices compare with the other channels. Most importantly, I hope they are going to be bringing us some exciting new gemstones.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissMagpie View Post
    If anyone from Rocks&Co is reading this, will it be possible to view a live stream via the website and/or buy online?
    Rocks and Co. will be streaming live on our website www.rocksandco.com.
    On the website you will also be able to buy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ARA, I don't have sky either.:ANYWORD:

Post Thanks / Like

Will it be on freeview soon?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all we are looking at every avenue to broadcast in other ways with other networks but at this stage we will be on the web and sky 642. Evrything here is going to plan and we are well on target to bringing you some great shows and fabulous Jewllery from 3pm on Saturday.