Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear I feel my will-power weakening! Repeat after me, 'I do not want or need this' - maybe time to go to bed and see how I feel about it in the morning.

Got two, one for my mum for her birthday i think, but website crashed so got to ring to confirm and i want to go to bed.

I went for 2 as well, looks like it is selling well, hopefully some otos tomorrow, not that indeed anything!

Don't like the PCM so didn't bother :wave: Blimey, they are charging £5.95 p&p just for the £90 night cream - what a rip-off!

Can't check order on line and been holding for 10 mins, feck it i am going to bed ..... Just got through and they told me major probs and they can't check order. I am going to bed and if it does not go through WHATEVER.

I have just ordered 2 via IE, and have checked my account online and it is showing
couldnt get it to work on Firefox where it normally works ok

Earlier on tonight, long before TSV launch I couldn't order on web via Chrome, had to use IE.

Yes I ordered on IE, even though I use Firefox normally. Reading Facebook it seems people can have more luck using IE. I had the confirmation email sitting waiting for me this morning.

I suspected as much. Couldn't order on-line last night with IE but I currently have two eye products, cleansers and moisturisers on the go so AV at the end of May will be fine. Hopefully there'll be some decent OTOs today.

Just ordered and was told it would be with me by 4/5. I queried that it was supposed to be AV and was told I was lucky as there were a few that had just popped back into stock. I wonder if the website problems messed up their stock levels. I didn't think you could cancel an order once it had been confirmed.

A lot of complaining on Facebook about the website and people not knowing if their orders had gone through. I suspect either some cancelling or not realizing their orders didn't go through after all.