The Presenters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Presenters

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Presenters

I noticed there are individual threads about each of the presenters, or a comparison between two. I've been watching a lot of QVC this past week. (On Bed Rest).. and as a result buying a lot more than intended. But I've seen a few of the presenters and I have some mixed feelings on each of them. Thought I'd start this thread to comment on them, rather than individual threads on each. What's your thoughts on the presenters?

Last edited by Richkid12; 23-08-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richkid12 View Post
    I noticed there are individual threads about each of the presenters, or a comparison between two. I've been watching a lot of QVC this past week. (On Bed Rest).. and as a result buying a lot more than intended. But I've seen a few of the presenters and I have some mixed feelings on each of them. Thought I'd start this thread to comment on the, rather than individual threads on each.
    Sorry, I dont understand the question

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

dunno about the presenters but i watched late last night & they were demonstrating a glorified carpet sweeper & the woman doing the demo was hillarious .. the part where she was cleaning the stairs & the sweeper failed to pick the bits up was so funny .. she quickly moved to a hard floor & another sweeper even the presenter looked shocked at the womans actions

Post Thanks / Like

HaHa, Aw no that would have been funny to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YORKO View Post
    Sorry, I dont understand the question
    It wasn't so much a question but really a thread to add your views on the presenters.

Post Thanks / Like

it may be on again .. i thought it was funny anyway ..lol

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richkid12 View Post
    It wasn't so much a question but really a thread to add your views on the presenters.
    Sorry that was me being a bit flippant, you have now corrected your post and now I understand it (note to self, must ease up on the sarcasm)

Post Thanks / Like

Ah No worries. I should have been a bit more clear in the beginning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madge65 View Post
    dunno about the presenters but i watched late last night & they were demonstrating a glorified carpet sweeper & the woman doing the demo was hillarious .. the part where she was cleaning the stairs & the sweeper failed to pick the bits up was so funny .. she quickly moved to a hard floor & another sweeper even the presenter looked shocked at the womans actions
    Been for a "look see" and I think I've found it. Item number 801320, video demonstration, Panasonic upright summat or another, The presenter is Anna and does seem a bit bemused.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madaunty View Post
    Been for a "look see" and I think I've found it. Item number 801320, video demonstration, Panasonic upright summat or another, The presenter is Anna and does seem a bit bemused.
    Oh no wonder, not a fan of Anna.