Another example of P&P rip off

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another example of P&P rip off

I took delivery today of Yogi hair straightners, ordered from Q last week at a delivery cost of 5.95.

I also took delivery today of a dressing table, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers ordered from Very at 7pm last night at a total delivery cost of 3.95

??????????????????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YORKO View Post
    I took delivery today of Yogi hair straightners, ordered from Q last week at a delivery cost of 5.95.

I also took delivery today of a dressing table, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers ordered from Very at 7pm last night at a total delivery cost of 3.95

??????????????????????????????
    Very work as a catalogue though and can charge interest on goods so they make their profits in other ways

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the logic in that? I would like to think the smaller item is cheaper?

Post Thanks / Like

I've just taken delivery of a Treseme volumising brush from Amazon that I have had on my wish list for ages. Bought it as they were offering it for half price (a mere 13 ) plus free delivery, ordered it on Sunday night and it arrived Wednesday morning. Beat that QVC with your purchasing power......

Post Thanks / Like

I've recently taken up golf and ordered stuff from Sports Direct on a Sunday afternoon and it was here the next day. Got free delivery as well as there was a code around.

Post Thanks / Like

Only if you dont cough up before they add it on. I always pay within the 30 days

Quote Originally Posted by alan1302 View Post
    Very work as a catalogue though and can charge interest on goods so they make their profits in other ways

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered jeans from Next last Thursday about 4pm.They arrived Friday about 1pm.3.99.What a service!!

would take me longer to decide what branch to go to and try and get them in (and would they have them in stock)