Honora TSV 23/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the Honora TSV next week is going to be please?

Honora TSV

Honora CFW 11-12mm Pearl HappyBack Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number 604 985

Honora button pearl sterling silver earrings with HappyBacks. Large, button-shaped cultured freshwater pearl studs with HappyBacks, developed exclusively by Honora to allow larger-sized earrings to sit correctly and comfortably. Available in a choice of five beautiful colours, these innovative HappyBack pearl earrings from Honora are a contemporary take on a timeless classic.

Modern innovation meets classic style – the HappyBacks are designed to support larger earrings so that they don't fall forward, even if your lobes have been previously damaged by heavy designs. The HappyBacks will fit onto most posts so can be transferred and worn with other earrings.

Pearls of the finest quality – the impressive 11mm pearls are the largest offered by Honora and take five to six years to reach their size. Honora are renowned for the quality of pearls they offer, using only the top 3% of the Chinese freshwater pearl harvest.

Button cultured freshwater pearls: 2 x (11mm – 12mm) – sourced from China
Sterling silver
Post and HappyBacks; suitable for pierced ears only

Colour options:

Champagne
Rose
Black
White
Silver

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=604985

Sounds interesting, could do with some large studs. Wonder what the price will be.

Thought I would add my rant to the Honora TSV thread.

Ages ago I went on waitlist for a pearl ring - 697191, at the time it was priced at £35 plus P & P. I have been checking the website regularly and the other day noticed it had gone up in price to £40. On looking at the website it is now back in stock and they have put the price up to £44.50. My order is showing in process and I will obviously get mine at £35. How on earth can something be £40 one day and no more than a week later go up £4.50. I know this has happened with other items of jewellery in the past, two that spring to mind are Gobby Young's eek ring and the diamond ring that was designed by Claudia but I don't think it happened within a couple of days.

Item Number 604 985

Honora button pearl sterling silver earrings with HappyBacks. Large, button-shaped cultured freshwater pearl studs with HappyBacks, developed exclusively by Honora to allow larger-sized earrings to sit correctly and comfortably. Available in a choice of five beautiful colours, these innovative HappyBack pearl earrings from Honora are a contemporary take on a timeless classic.

Modern innovation meets classic style – the HappyBacks are designed to support larger earrings so that they don't fall forward, even if your lobes have been previously damaged by heavy designs. The HappyBacks will fit onto most posts so can be transferred and worn with other earrings.

Pearls of the finest quality – the impressive 11mm pearls are the largest offered by Honora and take five to six years to reach their size. Honora are renowned for the quality of pearls they offer, using only the top 3% of the Chinese freshwater pearl harvest.

Button cultured freshwater pearls: 2 x (11mm – 12mm) – sourced from China
Sterling silver
Post and HappyBacks; suitable for pierced ears only

Colour options:

Champagne
Rose
Black
White
Silver

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=604985

Now showing with price and able to order as I type this message!!!!

Item Number: 604 985
QVC Price: £35.25
Today's Special Value Price :£29.88
P&P: £3.95

There is another set of pearls which are cheaper than the TSV. But they are baroque pearls and with the usual backing.
Honora 11-12mm CFW Baroque Pearl Stud Earrings Sterling Silver

QVC Price:

£25.25

P&P: £3.95

Just got an email saying I could pre-order the TSV
seems to be getting the norm these days
Think they will have to change the name as its not TODAYS special value anymore

Just got an email saying I could pre-order the TSV
seems to be getting the norm these days
Think they will have to change the name as its not TODAYS special value anymore

My mum just got that e-mail, it says "order Saturday's Honora Today's Special Value earrings early!‏" they clearly can't tell a Tuesday from a Saturday!!!! :giggle:

My mum just got that e-mail, it says "order Saturday's Honora Today's Special Value earrings early!‏" they clearly can't tell a Tuesday from a Saturday!!!! :giggle:

I got it too - then it changed to Tuesday - and back again to Saturday!! I think we can safely assume that all info on the website is incorrect.....

Latest posts

Back