Future TSVs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the Morphy Richards tsv will be on 22/10, and the tech tsv on 27/10?

well it dont say morphy richards on the website tv guide but its

801487 Morphy Richards 3.5L Sear & Stew Slow Cooker

and the other is a ACER

Sear and stew sounds like a brilliant idea if it can all be done in the same pot. I've been using my newly acquired slow cooker almost every day for the past couple of weeks - it is fab - and the freezer is filling up nicely. I noticed a thread from a fellow forumite who recommended cooking brisket in one - couldn't get any but used silverside yesterday. Mmmmm.....

Anyone got an idiot-proof slow cooker veggie recipe, please?

Thanks all. Morphy Richards: I don't use a slow cooker; I knew it was Acer, but wondered what piece of equipment. I am looking for either an ultrabook, or a second laptop. At least I'm gonna save on one of them.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=502669&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Acer E1531 15.6" Intel Dual Core Laptop with Windows 8, 4GB RA

QVC Price: £381.50

Today's Special Value Price :

£329.96

P&P: £9.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £82.49, plus P&P

Acer 15.6" laptop with the new Windows 8 operating system, 4GB RAM, an Intel Pentium dual core processor and 500GB hard drive. Be among the first to experience Windows 8, Microsoft's intuitive new operating system, with this powerful laptop, which features a built-in Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam, Wi-Fi connectivity and a bright CineCrystal LED-backlit display. Meet the new Windows with this fantastic all-round laptop from Acer.

Windows 8 is all about you - make your PC experience your own with a customisable Start screen and much more
Connect your Windows 8 PC to an HDTV via the laptop's HDMI port to share pictures, videos and more
Powerful Intel Pentium processor and 4GB RAM allow you to run multiple programs at once
Watch DVDs and burn your own discs with the built-in 8x DVD Super -Multi double layer drive

What's in the box?

Acer E1-531 laptop
Power lead
Battery
Quick start leaflet

Technical specification:

Display: 15.6" HD high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1366 x 768 resolution
Processor: Intel Pentium B960
Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM
Data storage capacity: 500GB hard disk drive
Optical disc drive: 8x DVD Super Multi double layer drive
Graphics: Intel HD
Audio: built-in stereo speakers
Webcam: Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam with 1280 x 720 resolution and a built-in mic
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
Interface: Acer FineTouch keyboard with independent numeric keypad and a multi-gesture touchpad
Battery: six cell li-ion battery (up to four hours battery life)
Dimensions (l x w x d): 38.16cm x 25.3cm x 2.54cm - 3.32cm (15" x 10" x 1" - 1.3")
Weight: 2.45kg

Input/output

1 x HDMI with HDCP support
1 x VGA
3 x USB 2.0
1 x multi-in-one card reader (supports SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro and xD memory cards)
1 x Ethernet (RJ-45)
1 x headphone/speaker jack
1 x mic-in
1 x DC-in jack for AC adaptor

Software

Genuine Windows 8 (64-bit)
Adobe Flash Player 10.3
Internet Explorer 9
McAfee Internet Security trial
Acer clear.fi

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only, including Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back