Skulls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Arnie was wearing a big skull ring on the Graham Norton Show last night so I think they're becoming more mainstream. I think Dwell still do their skull ornament. It's like any trend, including the shambala bracelets, you get the classy ones and the tacky ones. I don't mind them but they're not my style and people go overboard for things. I've got a shambala bracelet from QVC but I've stopped there - other people go for the necklace, the earrings, the keyrings, everything covered in crystals etc etc, I just don't understand the need to keep collecting things.

I don't own one but I do quite like some of them.

I'd be quite happy having Damien Hirsts' creation to ogle on my mantlepiece!

skull.jpg

I have a silver skull ring but I bought it over 20 years ago as a sort of homage to Keith Richards.
Well learning to play a Fender just wasn't going to happen and I have the goth look anyway.
I certainly am not dictated to by fashion trends, I just do what makes me happy.

ooh me too Vampyre, have had a skull pendent for years now and wear it when I am "chanelling" Keith, love him and desperate to see them at the O2 but the tickets are ££££, wish Q could offer them on Easypay!!!

ooh me too Vampyre, have had a skull pendent for years now and wear it when I am "chanelling" Keith, love him and desperate to see them at the O2 but the tickets are ££££, wish Q could offer them on Easypay!!!

The PPV should be excellent though. It's being handled by the WWE and since wrestlemania really is the greatest show on earth, I'm certain their first attempt at PPV for another company will be all fans could hope for.
Enough to Keef us Happy.

Latest posts

Back