Please sign this petition to end dog meat trade in Phillipines.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I daren't click the link Mam..are there pics that I don't want to see or is it straight to where I sign?

thanks..done it, tried not to look, so upsetting ..

Good for you BM. xx

For anyone else who'd like to sign but is too scared to click, x2 pics show a rather tightly muzzle bound dog & a limp non moving animal being unceremoniously removed from the street into a sack. No gore. No scenes of torturous cruelty.
You may whince but you won't have awful nightmares.

Done also. But i think when they have your e mail address they send you lots of upsetting
things to sign your name too. I did this before and got lots of e mails about every sort
of animal cruelty, which is horrible, but its not nice to open, so just to warn anyone, hopefully
this won't happen.

sorry for some reason ive only just seen this post..i must tell you a good 10 years ago i saw on daytime tv a programme about how the philipines treat dogs...i seriously have the images imprinted in my head and the sounds since then ....i was only telling somebody about it the other day ....i will not describe what i saw as i know it can be very upsetting ...seeing it was horrendous...i think even non-animal lovers would be shocked top the core by it...unfortunatley this is all i know the philipines for now...i just cannot understand or get my head aroubnd any of it ...sorry just had to explain ....

Latest posts

Back