Boobs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

MaryA

Guest Shopper
I always thought that boobs were meant to be half way between the shoulder and the elbow. Have any of you noticed just how far pushed up some of the models boobs seem to be? The large black lady for example has boobs pushed up almost to her chin. (sorry I don't know her name or if I am being politically incorrect, apologies if so.) I notice other models seem similarly out of natural balance.

I love joy.I think shes wears very firm support underwear,and when you are bigger chested..well..thats what sculpting underwear does for you!

I like mine pushed up and out but that's only to Make them look bigger. Unfortunately i am no where near as well endowed as Joy

I have to have mine hoisted up otherwise I look matronly!!! There's nothing worse than an ill-fitting bra, especially when women with decent sized boobs wear them dangling above their navel cos they think it makes them look bigger!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I just chuck mine over my shoulders out of the way. They keep my neck warm in winter as a bonus.

Mine have gone down a bit over the years which is just as well. I'm short bodied with longer legs. It don't help any!

I love the honesty of some of you on here, even when it's at your own expense.

Over the years mine have learnt the Green Cross Code so now one looks to the left and the other to the right.....

Latest posts

Back