Strivectin TSV 12/02/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tbh i dont think people should need to defend themselves on this forum, anyone can say anything aslong as its not offensive towards others. We all no with skin care products what works for some people doesnt work for others.
But i would appreciate what a member posts on here and take their word for it, rather than the spiel you get from QVC, and she was urging people to spend a lot of money on it, and my point was if i'd recommended something i would check to see what was happening on that thread

But i would appreciate what a member posts on here and take their word for it, rather than the spiel you get from QVC, and she was urging people to spend a lot of money on it, and my point was if i'd recommended something i would check to see what was happening on that thread

Some of the comments that poster recived during this thread , would u bother coming back to this thread or would u just forget about it and move on ? i no wot i would do

Some of the comments that poster recived during this thread , would u bother coming back to this thread or would u just forget about it and move on ? i no wot i would do
Well she doesn;t need to as you seem to be answering for her :)

I just say wot i see im afraid. Never tried this range b4 and never seen that poster on here b4.
She's actually got more posts than you, 362, so has posted quite a bit, maybe you never noticed. I'm sure she appreciates your

You learn something new every day on this forum. :) You can see at the top right hand side.,

Oh yea lol must be going blind anyway doesnt really matter how many posts someone has made, no one here is more important than anyone else ( well besides graham and sazza) lol

Oh yea lol must be going blind anyway doesnt really matter how many posts someone has made, no one here is more important than anyone else ( well besides graham and sazza) lol

I'd say everyone is equal on this forum, as without us posters there wouldn't be a forum for Graham , and many thanks to him for it :)

I must admit to being somewhat gobsmacked at JRE's hard sell of this product. It is good to share what works for you but it was an Infomercial!:giggle::giggle:
I'm certainly pleased that I tried a sample and found it to be drying and extremely irritating so it certainly doesn't work for my skin which seems to thrive on whatever is on offer in the Supermarket, probably because the less complicated a product is, the better......just my opinion of course...:wink:

I did get a very large TRY Me size 20mls from SpaceNK. Having roseaca thought okay will try it on my neck(which can take any product thrown at it), applied one evening. Then next morning woke up with some very red angry spots on my neck. So a big no for this brand from me.

I must admit to being somewhat gobsmacked at JRE's hard sell of this product. It is good to share what works for you but it was an Infomercial!:giggle::giggle:
I'm certainly pleased that I tried a sample and found it to be drying and extremely irritating so it certainly doesn't work for my skin which seems to thrive on whatever is on offer in the Supermarket, probably because the less complicated a product is, the better......just my opinion of course...:wink:

Infomercial is such a good description of the post..

It will be interesting to read feedback on here from anyone who was sceptica,l but gave it a try.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back