Louise Galvin Hair Products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried these Louise Galvin Hair products? Just spotted a Sacred Locks Shampoo & Conditioner Set for Fine Hair but feel it's a bit expensive at £29.10 for the two 300ml bottles plus the high P&P charges of course! I suppose it will be the usual story that "they'll last for ages as a little goes a long way"!

I've used Daniel Galvin Jnr products before and they were O.K. for a change but I'm sick of my hair looking and feeling so floppy all the time and I don't want to have to keep using lots of other different styling products. Maybe I should dry my hair with my head upside down and look like I've had my fingers in a socket............:54:

Anyone tried these Louise Galvin Hair products? Just spotted a Sacred Locks Shampoo & Conditioner Set for Fine Hair but feel it's a bit expensive at £29.10 for the two 300ml bottles plus the high P&P charges of course! I suppose it will be the usual story that "they'll last for ages as a little goes a long way"!

I've used Daniel Galvin Jnr products before and they were O.K. for a change but I'm sick of my hair looking and feeling so floppy all the time and I don't want to have to keep using lots of other different styling products. Maybe I should dry my hair with my head upside down and look like I've had my fingers in a socket............:54:

Yep :54:

Daniel Field has a good volume range online (organic and cruelty free) which is cheaper than LG. Delivery is pretty quick too. Think it's part of the supernaturals range. I've used his Smooth and Shine shampoo and conditioner too and it's not built up / weighed my hair down (which is long but fine).

Well thanks very much for your valuable opinion......:11: You do the same do you?! :54:

P.S. How are you these days - O.K. I hope...:1:

LOL

Sorry BL :11: Couldn't resist it!

I'm into the E-Y products and am loving the S&C

I'm fine thanks, you?

The Samy Fat hair products are good BusyLizzie, but Superdrug dont have the fat range, but Amazon and ideal world do. I can recomend the Fat Hair Cream.

The Samy Fat hair products are good BusyLizzie, but Superdrug dont have the fat range, but Amazon and ideal world do. I can recomend the Fat Hair Cream.

Thanks for that Dazzler, might have to give it a try. I know all this horrible wet weather hasn't helped to keep my style either.

It says in the new issue of Easy Living that Louise is selling a range of hair care products (think it was called Natural Locks) in Tesco and Waitrose. Prices were around the £8 mark if I remember correctly.

i bought some and wasn't that impressed to be honest... so ordered some ojan soon afterwards and promptly a week later got diagnosed with breast cancer :11: so have been bald since... :lol: but i've just had my last chemo this morning...:D so hopefully will start to get some hair again soon...:D (had to have my chemo before the mastectomy next month due to the type i have got...)

i bought some and wasn't that impressed to be honest... so ordered some ojan soon afterwards and promptly a week later got diagnosed with breast cancer :11: so have been bald since... :lol: but i've just had my last chemo this morning...:D so hopefully will start to get some hair again soon...:D (had to have my chemo before the mastectomy next month due to the type i have got...)

Hi Theresa,just want to add my very good wishes to you & hope you're back to full health real soon.
Take care xxx

Latest posts

Back