Ybf tsv 30/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Stacey too. I also think she is a super personality on TV. I have a large selection of make up. High st and designer. I don't find her pieces cheap slap at all. Am not buying the tsv as I don't need whats in it but it looks like a great value collection.

The thing about the YBF shows i like is that there is no makeup artist making over the models they apply it themselves unlike all the other makeup brands, and stacey isnt a makeup artist herself either. Yea maybe her look is a little dated however we all know by some of the American fashion on Qvc they do seem to be a little behind the times. Also the fact she inst scared to appear on air with no makeup , i really enjoy watching her shows tbh. I also thought Julia's makeup look really gd aswell especially around the eyes

I like the fact that she is honest. She knows she puts on a lot and often says so. She loves her make up. I am a less is more but have started to be a little more bold. I think she is very entertaining and so full of energy.

I don't need any more make up and won'tbe buying but I do think this is an excellent value for money and well thought out TSV. All the hero products in it and nice neutral colours.

As for Stacey I am sure she is a lovely person but I find that kind of "American" approach quite phoney and insincere, its very over-familiar with total strangers and it automatically triggers mistrust in me. But maybe that's my issue rather than Stacey's.

As for her look, it's her signature, she's comfortable with it and you do need much more slap under studio lights which drain every last drop of colour out of you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I'd rather buy one or possibly two items of quality make up from the dreaded high street, than this poor quality slap.

I'm sure her heart's in the right place but its all just SO dated.

I agree, I have never been tempted by her make up, except for her eyebrow pencil (which imo is very good) To be fair to Stacey she seem to keep her cosmetics low enough to appeal to many...

I thought JR looked really good and she said she was wearing the TSV. In fact she ought to keep that look going, looking great Julia.

Sorry Peeps,I think its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dated.

Nothing new or innovative there is there?! How long has she been banging out that yellow stuff??

I don't think shes far behind new CID,but I'd take them over her stuff.

I cant beleive she is American & she isnt loud:grin:.. I dont wear make up other than mascara , but I like the fact the lady is making her self up as the show goes along . prefer this lady to mally who looked wierd with that huge white highlighted stripe down her nose on the pick of the month :wonder:

Latest posts

Back