RL TSV 3.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 227
  • RL TSV 4.jpg
    RL TSV 4.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 212
  • RL TSV 5.jpg
    RL TSV 5.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 244
If this was just quilted nylon it would probably be ok, but the fabric it’s made of is too unyielding to flatter the figure.
And is it just me, or do Ruth’s clothes look awful on her when she’s “modelling”? It could be Q doing their usual horrible job at presenting any clothing in the best way, or maybe everything’s a tad too snug?
The navy is not terrible, but the bog green is horrific.

Remember she is a designer 🤣 everything should fit perfectly,and the cut of the clothes and style represents years of training.
It’s a case of onesizetosmall wear the correct size of clothing or don’t bother at all.

Ruth Langsford Faux Leather Padded Longline Jacket
Item Number: 404333
QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £75.00
P&P £4.95

Experience the perfect blend of comfort and style with this faux leather padded longline jacket from Ruth Langsford. The quilted design lends a luxurious touch, while the collar adds a classic edge. This jacket is a fashion-forward choice, complete with pockets for practicality and front button fastenings for a polished finish.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Ruth Langsford Faux Leather Padded Longline Jacket from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £75 plus P&P, you're saving £21.
The perfect layering piece - whether you're heading out for a casual lunch or a night out, on your commute or the school run, this jacket will make a great addition to any outfit. Try pairing it with your favourite jeans and boots for a chic, laid-back look or dress it up with a smart blouse and trousers for a more sophisticated ensemble.
For your transitional wardrobe - this versatile jacket will keep you cosy on cold days thanks to its padded design, especially as it looks fabulous with a jumper! You can then adapt it when the warmer spring weather arrives by styling it with cooler clothes like a T-shirt. Easy!
Choose your colour - you can’t go wrong with any of these options, as Black, Cappuccino, Charcoal Grey or Khaki are all fantastic choices that will go with practically anything.
  • Long sleeves
  • Front button fastenings
  • Princess seam pockets
  • Jacket coating: 100% polyurethane; backing and fill: 100% polyester
  • Lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Cappuccino
  • Charcoal Grey
  • Khaki
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: 8: 104.1cm (41"), 10: 106.7cm (42"), 12: 109.2cm (43"), 14: 111.8cm (44"), 16: 115.6cm (45.5"), 18: 119.4cm (47"), 20: 123.2cm (48.5"), 22: 128.3cm (50.5")
  • Length: 8: 74.3cm (29.3"), 10: 74.6cm (29.4"), 12: 74.9cm (29.5"), 14: 75.4cm (29.7"), 16: 75.9cm (29.9"), 18: 76.5cm (30.1"), 20: 77.2cm (30.4"), 22: 78cm (30.7")
All measurements are approximate

Oh, so what I thought was navy is black… and it’s still the only colour where it looks passable. The lighter colours all look awful.

They can call it faux leather all they like, but it is stiff, bulky, and in no way resembles anything other than what it is. Plastic.

Since when is a size 8 a 41” chest? How on earth can anyone buy with confidence in the unlikely event they’re tempted. I’d like to know the sleeve length on qvc jackets. I’m small and if they’re right on the models they’ll be ridiculous on me. They breezily push up the sleeves as if those details don’t matter.

Latest posts

Back