Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 28/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a good look, again! Baggy, too short & pleather, what’s to love?
Rest assured! Ruth and Jackie will give multiple reasons to love! Ruth will tell us how its taken her ages to design them to her high standard specifications, (using her famous’ high end ‘ plastic material stuff) and the sheep will be multiple buying in droves.

Dreadful! That poor model!
This is one of her worst yet!!

Good God! these look awful. Why is Ruth wearing bin sacks at half mast on her legs? As for the "Dog muck brown" - I have no words! I wonder what she'll call that Godawful colour? She'll probably try and get away with calling it Chocolate!
I know, as if she'd be seen wearing these, she looks like a sack tied in the middle!!

Ruth looks enormous in them, they're horrible

My goodness these are so unflattering to both Ruth and the model. They clearly add pounds to the perceived weight of the wearer.
This is clearly a case of the Emperor’s New Clothes. Someone has been blowing serious amounts of smoke up Ruth’s backside about the trousers.
Maybe they look 1000times better in real life?
Also, to be positive, this TSV isn’t a jacket!

My goodness these are so unflattering to both Ruth and the model. They clearly add pounds to the perceived weight of the wearer.
This is clearly a case of the Emperor’s New Clothes. Someone has been blowing serious amounts of smoke up Ruth’s backside about the trousers.
Maybe they look 1000times better in real life?
Also, to be positive, this TSV isn’t a jacket!
The low point for me was when Jackie wore - it could have been for the full two-hour show - Ruth's full length pleather coat in a brown colour. With her toes turned in for much of the presentation and also wearing Ruth's winter boots, the whole look was a disaster. I can imagine how sweaty she'd feel if she was also wearing the new pleather trousers. Phew!

Not a good look, again! Baggy, too short & pleather, what’s to love?
Indeed
Rest assured! Ruth and Jackie will give multiple reasons to love! Ruth will tell us how its taken her ages to design them to her high standard specifications, (using her famous’ high end ‘ plastic material stuff) and the sheep will be multiple buying in droves.
Yes, her fans will buy.

The low point for me was when Jackie wore - it could have been for the full two-hour show - Ruth's full length pleather coat in a brown colour. With her toes turned in for much of the presentation and also wearing Ruth's winter boots, the whole look was a disaster. I can imagine how sweaty she'd feel if she was also wearing the new pleather trousers. Phew!
Yes, the biggest fan base who are likely to buy/wear Ruth’s offerings are prone to hot flushes and crave natural, breathable fabrics… the “know your customer” motto has been ignored.
There is also a real danger that if these are successful, we can look forward to the rest of Q’s sleb “designers” trotting out their versions of the same 🤪😭🤑🤡

Attachments

• Ruth TSV Jumper 1.jpg
    Ruth TSV Jumper 1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Ruth TSV Jumper 2.jpg
    Ruth TSV Jumper 2.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Ruth TSV Jumper 3.jpg
    Ruth TSV Jumper 3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 168
  • Ruth TSV Jumper 4.jpg
    Ruth TSV Jumper 4.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Ruth TSV Jumper 5.jpg
    Ruth TSV Jumper 5.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 162
The only thing I can immediately think to say about this jumper is why? It has nothing going for it whatsoever frumpy colours, frumpy style and peculiar pattern. It reminds me of the sort of thing that Primark used to sell for £4 when they first opened their doors over here in the early '80s.

I look at garments not as ‘would I wear that’ but ‘ OK, looks good for for another market‘, ‘not for me but will look good on others, nice fabric, good shape, well worth the price’? I cannot apply that ( if ever) to any of the RL range.I have liked her as a TV presenter but not as someone who would advise me on anything ‘Fashion’.QVC are capitalising on the ‘presenter personality’ which I can see some being swayed by.The garments when taken out of that context are very mundane, the prices high. Apologies to those who like her offerings, obviously many do and it is their money to spend, but do look around.I obviously have not bought a RL product so have not seen price to product myself, but am never likely to do so, better out there for a fraction of the price!

Jackie not on with her this week.

Latest posts

Back