Ruth Langsford TSV 17/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am probably in the minority but I quite like the blouse. I am going on a cruise in October and I think it might be useful. Not sure what colour I would prefer though. Ive only bought a jumper in the past and that seems ok

Ruth Langsford Printed Short Sleeve Shirt
Item Number: 198952
QVC Price £42.98
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Make this gorgeous shirt from Ruth Langsford your new essential summer top. It boasts fabulous short dolman sleeves and a button front, perfect for creating a range of stylish silhouettes to suit your look, and is made from breathable and absorbent viscose which is a fabulous choice for warm-weather wear. We also love the vibrant all-over print that's sure to catch the eye whenever you leave the house. Worn open or done up, itll quickly become a staple piece in your wardrobe, one you'll want to turn to time and again for effortless everyday looks.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ruth Langsford Printed Short Sleeve Shirt from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £42.98 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £13.

Wear it your way - effortlessly flattering, this versatile shirt is designed to look fabulous on everyone. Whether you choose to wear it buttoned up as a blouse or open over a vest, it offers a timeless and casual look that’s easy to style all year round. Pair with jeans and trainers for an everyday ensemble, or wear it with a summer skirt and sandals for the perfect garden-party outfit.

Take your pick - this gorgeous top is available in five colour prints. Are you a fan of florals in vibrant hues? Then opt for Navy Print or Pink Print. Looking for a design that'll go with anything? Then Mono Print is for you. Prefer something bright and eye-catching? Then we'd recommend Cornflower Print or Applegreen Print.

• Short, dolman sleeves
  • Button fastenings
  • V-neckline
  • 95% viscose, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Mono Print
  • Cornflower Print
  • Applegreen Print
  • Pink Print
  • Navy Print

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 97.8cm (38.5"), S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56"), 4XL: 152.4cm (60")
  • Length: XS: 66.7cm (26.3"), S: 67.3cm (26.5"), M: 68cm (26.8"), L: 68.9cm (27.1"), XL: 70.2cm (27.6"), 2XL: 72.1cm (28.4"), 3XL: 74.3cm (29.3"), 4XL: 76.5cm (30.1")

All measurements are approximate

I am probably in the minority but I quite like the blouse. I am going on a cruise in October and I think it might be useful. Not sure what colour I would prefer though. Ive only bought a jumper in the past and that seems ok
Ooh were are you going and on what ship???

If she says 'My RANGE' once more I'll put my foot through the TV ... you're just a f*cking sales woman. It's like these celebs going on about the book they've just written when in fact it's been written in house by a ghost-writer on minimum wage.

That bomber jacket was something else. Would go well with a t-shirt with a rabid leopard print jumping out of the wearer’s chest, a large Sports Direct bag and a free kaleidoscopic migraine..Classy. Not.

I was watching Ruth's edit earlier today and I could see a garment hanging there that at a glance I quite liked the look of. It turned out to be a MW dress. It was a available in black and white or off white and beigey combo. The latter looked really classy and a little bit art deco. The top half down to the tie belt was really lovely but the bottom of the dress was ****** awful. Instead of having it as a below the knee straight dress, she'd decided to finish it off like an old man's night shirt and it just looked cheap and nasty. It might've been nasty but it certainly wasn't cheap. £95 & £5.95 postage - over £100 for a polyester/elastane dress - disgraceful!

Going on the Azura for a trip in the Med stopping at various places. Always go P&O but havent been for a few years.
Oh we are on Aurora 19 nights to the Med.
Azura and Ventura are about the largest ships we would go on. Hate the massive ones.
Have a fabulous time.x

It's horrid. Ruth, will you please quit the animal print nonsense. No one wants to have every single thing in their wardrobe in a crappy abstract leopard print. Or maybe they do and that's why you keep trotting out all these fuddy duddy offerings. Sorry if you like it but it's not for me.

CC
Totally agree

Not another bomber Jacket Ruth!!! Yep, she said just when she thought she'd run out of ideas for bomber jackets, she remembered she hadn't done one in sweatshirt fabric - don't worry folks she has now and she says it has that "athleisure vibe" (whatever that's supposed to mean) I don't know why she thinks any lady of any age will want to dress up like an American schoolkid. Bomber jackets are as unflattering as they are unfashionable . Imo they don't really suit anybody, but I'm sure she hasn't finished yet!

I've just seen that the latest incarnation ( the sweatshirt one) is £69.95 & £3.95 postage. I don't know how she can say those prices with a straight face - It's worth £30 at a push. It's ri -flipping -diculous! As we all know her design input adds up to saying what she wants and giving the nod to the garments she approves of. Garments that no doubt are made in the same place that churns out stuff for Matalan, Asda, Peacocks and any other low end high street brand - This endless "celebrity" endorsed fashion and homeware is a licence to print money!

I've just seen that the latest incarnation ( the sweatshirt one) is £69.95 & £3.95 postage. I don't know how she can say those prices with a straight face - It's worth £30 at a push. It's ri -flipping -diculous! As we all know her design input adds up to saying what she wants and giving the nod to the garments she approves of. Garments that no doubt are made in the same place that churns out stuff for Matalan, Asda, Peacocks and any other low end high street brand - This endless "celebrity" endorsed fashion and homeware is a licence to print money!
You are spot on! I think it's shocking to charge what she asks and for me the clothes are frumpy and ridiculous prints which matches the ridiculous prices. Imo

Trouble is while people keep buying they'll keep churning them out.

Latest posts

Back