Kipling TSV 15/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived.Slightly,ok more than slightly disappointed that the monkey mania is not as *bright* as it seemed on TV - and I've just checked the reviews and one review says the same thing.

Also can't get out my head,it looks a bit like a nappy changing bag?????

#undecided

If you are undecided RD then return?
If there is a risk it will go unused in the wardrobe then better to lose the return postage, surely?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I've made up my mind to return it.I rarely bother about DSR but I've already emailed them under these terms.I feel strong enough that someone should have mentioned how different the colour is so I would like my P&P back.

Kipling returned under DSR.
I phoned QVC but they told me that they no longer accept that (they used to!) but you have to write in.
So I did.
Parceled up and sent it with,DSR written all over it,and P&P refunded please.
Refund today.......................................and no P&P.
Phone QVC to have a moan....get the usual from the script apology and get my P&P back.
HAVE TO PHONE EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kipling returned under DSR.
I phoned QVC but they told me that they no longer accept that (they used to!) but you have to write in.
So I did.
Parceled up and sent it with,DSR written all over it,and P&P refunded please.
Refund today.......................................and no P&P.
Phone QVC to have a moan....get the usual from the script apology and get my P&P back.
HAVE TO PHONE EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only returned once under DSR RD, funnily enough that was a Kipling bag too (only one I've ever returned!), and exactly the same thing, had to chase up the P & P. Rather than use the online form tho you're probably better sending a proper email, so you can say what you want to say..I forget the address but Akimbo will hopefully supply it!

Latest posts

Back