Over staffed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Does it really take three presenters to flog a ****** sun lounger? Even when they keep showing the video reminders whilst other products are on, Julian B has to say "just talk us through what we're seeing there Rich". Well it's a garden chair which, if the last few summers are anything to go by, will be stuck at the back of the garden shed.

Yes I totally agree I can't see why one person can't do the job as long as they are familiar with the product before going to air. Surely the price could be reduced if less presenters are used for each item.

I agree - three people on screen all lounging in chairs - Just how many ways do they need to show us how to use the bloomin' thing?

Richard Jackson seems to be on far more these days... It used to be just for plants, now they wheel him in for anything with a whiff of the garden... :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

I've said this many times before, that the gardening shows more often than not have 3 presenters - so why bother with the 'general' presenter. Much as I don't like RJ, he's been on for 15 years so he knows the ropes, and as he llikes to talk over everyone, give him the permanent job, like AY does for beauty - (imagine those 2 together on one show, lovely ! it would be a great cat fight as to who would get a word in !!!)

It seems really odd to have the show called Richard Jackson's Garden and then have a sun lounger as the Tsv, what does he know about sun loungers , and why isn't he the guest for the sun lounger and not Beverly, during the TSV launch he just came across very smug, and £40 plus £7.95p&p its hardly a bargain

It seems really odd to have the show called Richard Jackson's Garden and then have a sun lounger as the Tsv, what does he know about sun loungers , and why isn't he the guest for the sun lounger and not Beverly, during the TSV launch he just came across very smug, and £40 plus £7.95p&p its hardly a bargain

What does he know about sun loungers? RJ knows everything about everything, well he thinks he does.

But he used to sell them in a garden center i wonder if there is anything he has not done? no doubt he will be bringing out a range of garden furniture soon.

Does it really take three presenters to flog a ****** sun lounger? Even when they keep showing the video reminders whilst other products are on, Julian B has to say "just talk us through what we're seeing there Rich". Well it's a garden chair which, if the last few summers are anything to go by, will be stuck at the back of the garden shed.

It was mice that got the good of my last sun lounger, they ate through the cushion and nested in it. Took it out the shed when the sun finally appeared and it had been destroyed!

The thing is they all get paid good money........it is more logical to have just one presenter and the guest.... and then QVC can channel the cash saved into getting us some good bargains.
Sometimes I think, why have a model when there is a female presenter and a female guest during a jewellery hour as well:thinking: especially when sometimes the guest and presenter and the camera person ignore the model doing her job ! Sheer waste of money!

I agree - three people on screen all lounging in chairs - Just how many ways do they need to show us how to use the bloomin' thing?

Richard Jackson seems to be on far more these days... It used to be just for plants, now they wheel him in for anything with a whiff of the garden... :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Well said, Tiddlywinks:handshake: I think Richard Jackson should retire, he has made enough money from QVC, by not giving us any good info.....he has lined his pockets by using QVC to sell his own products!

I've said this many times before, that the gardening shows more often than not have 3 presenters - so why bother with the 'general' presenter. Much as I don't like RJ, he's been on for 15 years so he knows the ropes, and as he llikes to talk over everyone, give him the permanent job, like AY does for beauty - (imagine those 2 together on one show, lovely ! it would be a great cat fight as to who would get a word in !!!)

Don't give him ideas, brissles, he might soon start selling beauty products as well..."Richard's Beauty Magic":whew:

I noticed on ebay the other day looking at plant food there was RJ's selection try me plant food kit i hour left and it was a fiver it was new from Liverpool i just wondered at the time what that was about.

Totally have to agree.

It really does my head in, reason being they all want to speak at the same time, talk over each other and think that what they have to say is the most important thing.

I really can only listen to one voice at a the time and if there are 3 on air together if one is speaking and hogging the show then the others are just standing (sitting, reclining) looking gormless and unable to interject with anything sensible to say.

Next time they do that I shall switch off, can't abide it. One guest and one presenter, or one knowledgeable presenter - enough!

I thank you:giggle:

Don't give him ideas, brissles, he might soon start selling beauty products as well..."Richard's Beauty Magic":whew:

Can you just imagine him with AY! :mysmilie_15: When he was on earlier, he said I could fall asleep on this recliner, I wished he had just to shut him up!!

It's already in production. Of course it's the usual formula. Makes things grow bigger and better. That's why he spends so much time with his hands in his pockets, making sure it's having the desired effect.

It's already in production. Of course it's the usual formula. Makes things grow bigger and better. That's why he spends so much time with his hands in his pockets, making sure it's having the desired effect.

:mysmilie_458:were you meaning what I think what you were meaning:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

Latest posts

Back