Judith Willams TSV 11/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Any news on what this one might be? I am out so don't have my schedule with the exact date. Is it Life Long Beauty, Phytomineral or Diamagen (again)?

Its listed on the Judith Williams website. It is LLB. Day cream, night cream, eyecream, rose oil, rose mask. Sizes 50ml, 50m,, 15ml, 30ml, 75ml. Worth over £100 according to website
http://www.curabeauty.com

Last edited:
Typical..I have been waiting for one to come along without a cleanser. Trouble is I already have plenty rose oil and I have plenty moisturisers and night cream to use up before I buy any more. If there had been a serum and neck cream with the rose mask I might have gone for this. Still I will enjoy watching her shows all the same.

Typical..I have been waiting for one to come along without a cleanser. Trouble is I already have plenty rose oil and I have plenty moisturisers and night cream to use up before I buy any more. If there had been a serum and neck cream with the rose mask I might have gone for this. Still I will enjoy watching her shows all the same.
I had the serum from a previous tsv and I used it all but wasn't impressed by it. I have the neck and decollete cream and think it may have made a difference. Still using it but it is difficult to tell as I had neglected my neck and this has been the first cream EVER applied to my neck apart from suncream in the summer and not much of that. My neck had started to get crepy and now it is much improved. I will probably in the future just us my face cream on the neck. Though the texture of the neck&del is lighter than my usual face creams.

Last edited:
Take a look at item no 203981! (sorry can't do links)

A bumper collection indeed just shy of £100 with massive p & p.

Take a look at item no 203981! (sorry can't do links)

A bumper collection indeed just shy of £100 with massive p & p.

Wow that is some collection but too many products that I won't use ie the brush, the facial toner, body butter, cleansing milk, another facial toner.

I agree SCW but the trouble is- who is it aimed at? I have some Phytomineral and a little from the LLB range but none from the Diamagen. It's expensive for a "Try Me" if the idea is to help you decide which range is for you. If you are someone who has absolutely no skincare in their cupboards at all then this would be a very good buy I agree. But most of us probably already have a stock pile of some size (even though mine has diminished). I bet that there are some on here (mentioning no names!) who, if they went for that would have enough "stock" to supply a branch of TK Maxx!!!!

In one of the first JW shows I bought a duo if her magic make-up for £18. I love it but since then they've charged £18 for one tube which I find is a bit expensive for what is basically a tinted moisturiser/light foundation. So I will be glued to her shows looking for another duo.

Latest posts

Back