George Simonton...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
What an utter Assole he is if he thinks fashionable women would wear his stuff. Debbie Greenwood looks ****** ridiculous in that outfit she is wearing and so do the models. I would not wear it even if they offered to pay me. Q sent me a £5 voucher today cos they've missed me well they will be missing me a bit longer with the rubbish they are selling.

At least you've got a voucher, i haven't shopped with for some time now & I've had zilch - except for a better bank balance!

I would really like to know what the QVC fashion buyers wear....They should be made to wear the utter rubbish they expect us to buy...

I think he's terribly sweet and I think his clothes are well made and finished. Or they ought to he as he knows his stuff. BUT I've never once seen anything I'd even think of buying.

I think George is a lovely sweet man but Debbie looked as though she was entering an Abba lookalike contest with that outfit. I love bright things but the pattern was too much and the sleeves ridiculous.

Anyone notice the puckered hemline on the last item on the 10pm show? It looked terrible and the camera moved off it sharpish. So much for the much praised " quality" of his clothes. The less said about the design the better IMO!

I'm not keen on the range, but find George himself very likeable. At least he's quietly spoken presents in a relatively normal manner. I daresay his clothes are worn by some stateside fashionista's.

I can't bear Q now. I turned on last night and saw Alison Young with a ridiculous wig and then George Simonton. I was embarrassed when my hubby walked into the room and quickly switched over. Utter shite all around. All I like now is Philosophy and they hardly have that on :sad:

Latest posts

Back