Bernini battery operated fountain tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Victoria plumb

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone.
I hope you don't mind me posting, I'm new here today but have been a qvc customer for a while.
I ordered the Bernini fountain that was the tsv and have now been waiting 9 days for it to be delivered. I had the usual dispatch email from Q a day or so after ordering and have been tracking it on Hermes who have said for days it's out for delivery but no sign of it.
Last night I called Q and apparently it's not even been despatched as they have had problems with Hermes having vans to deliver them?!
So I moaned and have had my postage and packaging refunded as I think qvc should of at least advised people of the delay.
Has anyone else received theirs? Sorry to moan but just wanted to share.
:happy::happy::happy:

Welcome VP, glad they refunded your postage, it's the least they should do. I don't know whether it's QVC's or Hermes fault but somewhere along the logistics line someone didn't work out whether Hermes couriers, who usually use their own car or van, would have room for one or more of these larger items along with the usual items they deliver!
QVC once sent my Hermes chap around to collect a huge TV from my neighbour and the box was bigger than his entire boot space, even if he didn't have other parcels in it! Sometimes foresight and common sense are in short supply at QVC...they should order more on wait-list!

Battery-operated fountain? What is this for? To go on the mantelpiece next to one's peony flahs and a home-crafted card made from glitter and pokey tool-embossed velum?!

Just searched for the fountain and came across a nymph style one for £105!!!! Looks like something you'd see at a funeral director's office!

I got an email quickly saying it had been sent and nothing happened for days. Phoned up after getting a text saying it was delayed and wouldn't get sent until the next week. CS told me to look at the tracking again as it had been updated. I got my postage refunded which was a welcome £8.95 back in my bank account! It came the next day. It didn't work!!! I got it all assembled and then went to connect the battery. My hand was wet which I wiped thinking it was the water I had put in. Connected battery, fountain not working. Why? The battery was leaking - blue battery acid coming out of one of the sockets which was now on my hand. My hand went really dry and sore from the acid over the next few days. The side of the bl00dy box says it's a leakproof battery...my ar$e as Jim Royal would say! They've got another one on the way to me - sent 3 days ago according to my account however no tracking email yet! They are supposed to be collecting the other one. I'm going to keep it though until I know the other one that arrives is OK. That would be typical for me to take delivery of the replacement and then find a bit is broken which was OK in the one that I sent back! I'm really annoyed about the whole thing to be honest but I did really like the original when I had it assembled so I want the new one to arrive and work properly. My neighbour has a hot tub that ofetn makes annoying noises even when not in use. I'm hoping the sound of water will bring some stress free tranquility to my garden and drown out the hot tub noise!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.
Oh Tina. ... it sounds like you have had a job on with this lol I really hope your replacement arrives and works and covers the noisy neighbourhot tub! . I know what you mean about sending the faulty one back and then needing a part from it for your new one. . That's the type of thing that would happen to me!
I'm hoping I see some sign of mine this week. I'm sick of waiting and my hubby is sick of hearing about the 'ruddy thing' as he puts it!

Hi Vic

Sorry to hear about your saga. Just wanted to say that I have mine and I set it up and it works and I just LOVE it. It looks great and the sound is just wonderful. I hope you get yours sorted out and it gives you equal pleasure :)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.
Oh Tina. ... it sounds like you have had a job on with this lol I really hope your replacement arrives and works and covers the noisy neighbourhot tub! . I know what you mean about sending the faulty one back and then needing a part from it for your new one. . That's the type of thing that would happen to me!
I'm hoping I see some sign of mine this week. I'm sick of waiting and my hubby is sick of hearing about the 'ruddy thing' as he puts it!
My replacement appeared at 0830 today - I hadn't even had a tracking email. Anyway, very very pleased with it, it's great. The sound is brilliant of the running water. I've got the final on the top. I'm using the plant pot as a planter to go in the middle of my patio table next to it. I called CS after thinking about my hand and talking to a friend. Apparently the CEO will be in touch because they are really concerned about it. Will keep you posted.
Has yours come today?

Hi everyone.
I hope you don't mind me posting, I'm new here today but have been a qvc customer for a while.
I ordered the Bernini fountain that was the tsv and have now been waiting 9 days for it to be delivered. I had the usual dispatch email from Q a day or so after ordering and have been tracking it on Hermes who have said for days it's out for delivery but no sign of it.
Last night I called Q and apparently it's not even been despatched as they have had problems with Hermes having vans to deliver them?!
So I moaned and have had my postage and packaging refunded as I think qvc should of at least advised people of the delay.
Has anyone else received theirs? Sorry to moan but just wanted to share.
:happy::happy::happy:

Hi VP, I had an auto voicemail from LeQ on my home phone to say that some of these fountains had been delayed but would be delivered w/c 10 June but to ignore the message if I had already received mine. I was a bit surprised as my account said it had been despatched on 30 May. Anyhow, I have still not received mine so called customer services this morning (about this and a non-receipt of another item) for clarification. I was told that they are now in the warehouse and are awaiting despatch. Hope we don't have to wait much longer! We've already missed summer (last week!)

Last edited:
Hi Vic

Sorry to hear about your saga. Just wanted to say that I have mine and I set it up and it works and I just LOVE it. It looks great and the sound is just wonderful. I hope you get yours sorted out and it gives you equal pleasure :)

Hi there. .. so glad you are pleased with yours! mine still had not turned up ... its so frustrating waiting for deliveries! I'm sure I will love it when it finally arrives.
Thanks for posting. Xxx

Hi VP, I had an auto voicemail from LeQ on my home phone to say that some of these fountains had been delayed but would be delivered w/c 10 June but to ignore the message if I had already received mine. I was a bit surprised as my account said it had been despatched on 30 May. Anyhow, I have still not received mine so called customer services this morning (about this and a non-receipt of another item) for clarification. I was told that they are now in the warehouse and are awaiting despatch. Hope we don't have to wait much longer! We've already missed summer (last week!)

Hi. ... it looks like a few of us are in the same boat! They didn't even contact me about the delay, :dull: I've been out all day today aswell so I bet any money they try and deliver it today!
Hope you get yours soon xxx

Latest posts

Back