Michelle Mone - what is QVC thinking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
As we all know, she utilised the Q to gain exposure for her underwear business, then abandoned ship once she'd made a name for herself, never even mentioning she had been on the Q. Now she has become an expert in the beauty field, having launched her own line, she is back at QVC. I don't understand why the Q is allowing her back after the way she treated the channel. With her personality, she obviously has the gall to return to the Q with an unchartered territory for her - a bit like the days before anyone knew who she was. Still, she has just had to pay her husband many millions, so she will be desperate to earn a few quid from this latest range. I can only assume that the Q are looking at her return from a business perspective. Without doubt, the same will happen again. Once she becomes as well known for her beauty products as her lingerie, QVC will have served it's purpose. This is only personal opinion but, as a beauty professional, I wouldn't think Ali would have much faith in Ms Mone's offerings, or Lulu's, rather companies which know what they are talking about. I don't think somehow Ali would be into wearing ultimo underwear or using products 'invented' by a lady who came up with the concept for a push up bra, which she feels qualifies her to decide what needs to go into a product to be effective. Not that we believe for one minute that she created the range.

I very much doubt QVC had loyalty to vendors unless it suits them, two way street.

Well they let Debbie Flint back after jumping ship to Ideal world , and then Bid etc

QVC and everyone on it are simply in the business of making money. There's all that "QVC family" and "community" crap but that's just to pull in more suckers and part them from their cash. I can't believe QVC give a rats arse about feelings and loyalty if the dollars are still rolling in... and Ms Mone has proven herself to be an astute business woman. Much like other brands, she used QVC, first time around, to get well-known and then started dealing direct to avoid continuing to give QVC their large cut of sales. Good business decision.

Latest posts

Back