BCC Anything arrived yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Got my Lee Sands Bracelet today.
It's ok.
Anyone got their earphones yet?

I've not got anything yet, though all but the orchids have been shipped. I'm hoping my Murano heart might come today - it was shipped Thursday so it might not - my earphones and lantern were only shipped yesterday so don't expect them yet.

I received the MOP pendant and chain today and its lovely. Still waiting for the pink earphones!

My murano pendant has arrived it's really nice but to be honest I would prefer it without the ribbon design.

Elemis and easi yo have been shipped but the earphones are still showing as in process.

My murano pendant has arrived it's really nice but to be honest I would prefer it without the ribbon design.

Elemis and easi yo have been shipped but the earphones are still showing as in process.

My earphones are showing as in process,i rang qvc and the man said that i have until next friday for them to arrive,i said to him they aint even been shipped yet,he said to me if they are shipped they should be with you by friday,i asked him what he ment he just said they should be shipped,i have just looked on my account and they are showing that they have been shipped,if i was u boris i would give them a call

All the items I ordered have been shipped but nothing here yet but I didn't expect anything would get to me before next week.

Mine is all showing as shipped now but not expecting anything for a few days yet, hope it all comes before I go away at the end of the week or else it will be a bit embarrassing when my neighbour gets loads of parcels to take in for me.

I ordered the 2 different Diamonique necklaces and they both arrived today, I'm quite pleased with them especially as I really wasn't sure about one of them, but ordered it as soon as they gave the number before seeing it properly, they'll make nice Christmas presents.

Can you not turn it around so that the ribbon is on the back and the plain side shows? :33:

Can you not turn it around so that the ribbon is on the back and the plain side shows? :33:

The Murano heart was the only thing I ordered from the frankly lacklustre selection available on BCC night.

I'm not happy with the ribbon on it either. The heart has variation in colour but the ribbon is just solid colour & doesn't look very good and because it's on a long chain it will turn over even if you wear it back to front. The bale is also quite flimsy. I am considering returning it.

It's a similar situation as the rose quartz heart on a chip necklace which I think was something from last year. That had "LOVE" rather crudely engraved on the heart but as it was shorter there is the option of wearing it so the engraving doesn't show.

Roll on 31st so perhaps I can get something from rocks.tv!

I'm not happy with the ribbon on it either. The heart has variation in colour but the ribbon is just solid colour & doesn't look very good and because it's on a long chain it will turn over even if you wear it back to front. The bale is also quite flimsy. I am considering returning it.

Mine has arrived today and I'm not sure about it either - have a feeling it will be going back. The heart is very pretty, but much bigger than I was expecting, and I'm also not really keen on the ribbon - it looks out of place - might have been better to try and make a feature of it on the bale or something as it looks like it's just been painted on. I ordered other things on the night so I won't feel guilty returning it - if it had been cheaper I think I'd have kept it just because of it being for breast cancer, but I think I'd rather get my money back and donate the money direct, than keeping something that I'm not sure I'm going to wear.

I received the bow and ball earrings today (hidden behind my recycling box by my lovely postie).

Earrings are cute - may give one pair away as a present, then again I may not!

A weird thing though, the rose gold pair came with plastic backs - useful, but I wondered why they were only on one pair. Did this happen to anyone else?

Latest posts

Back