SBC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
This is the only show ive wanted to watch during Beauty day , sadly craig is the presenter :Sad: however so far every item on the show has sold out baring one that's on advanced orders, yet Craig has said there are no more full SBC shows before Xmas. Clearly the SBC shows are popular and items are selling out so why have so few shows.

I love the brand since buying the last TSV so im very disappointed that Qvc seem to overlook this brand and instead have shows week on week from the same few Beauty brands.

If you keep checking a few may come back in stock is people cancel orders. I recorded the show so probably no point watching it now.

This is the only show ive wanted to watch during Beauty day , sadly craig is the presenter :Sad: however so far every item on the show has sold out baring one that's on advanced orders, yet Craig has said there are no more full SBC shows before Xmas. Clearly the SBC shows are popular and items are selling out so why have so few shows.

I love the brand since buying the last TSV so im very disappointed that Qvc seem to overlook this brand and instead have shows week on week from the same few Beauty brands.
I feel the same about Alpha-H and Emma Hardie - the presentations I enjoy watching. Also Laura Geller, but she does come often, I just miss her :) I also enjoy watching Judith Williams and she was on today - I am happy :)

Sounds like I missed a good show. I tuned in saw Craig, thought oh not him again and changed channel. For some reason he irritates me, I really don't know why but you know how some people just do that? It seems like every time I switch to QVC lately it has been with Craig presenting. I was watching Yankee Candle last week and it was him again, so yet another show I dipped out of, I must try to be more tolerant !

Inge x

Sounds like I missed a good show. I tuned in saw Craig, thought oh not him again and changed channel. For some reason he irritates me, I really don't know why but you know how some people just do that? It seems like every time I switch to QVC lately it has been with Craig presenting. I was watching Yankee Candle last week and it was him again, so yet another show I dipped out of, I must try to be more tolerant !

Inge x

Lol I feel the same way about him but mad myself watch the show as it was the only SBC show of the day and turns out the only SBC show before XMAS :Sad:

Latest posts

Back