Sally Jaxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I realised she knows nothing when she tried to pass off a pancho as anything but fancy dress

In a way I do have some sympathy with the presenters, especially at Sit-Up. It must be difficult to find the balance of at least appearing reasonably credible but at the same time saying enough to shift the stock.

I used to like Sally but she just annoys me now.

I wish she'd just shut up with her stupid non-stories about celebrities she can't name at events she can't name wearing similar but different clothes to the ones she's selling. Oh, shut up, Sally, you sound so stupid!

I wish she'd just shut up with her stupid non-stories about celebrities she can't name at events she can't name wearing similar but different clothes to the ones she's selling. Oh, shut up, Sally, you sound so stupid!

It's funny Pola, I vividly remember when we first got Satellite TV and thinking how in your face and over the top the American Infomercials were. I thought they were dreadful.

However nothing, but nothing, even comes close to Bid TV. It makes them seem like BBC Four :mysmilie_13:

Sally knows fashion like Brash knows Art :mysmilie_501:

In a way I do have some sympathy with the presenters, especially at Sit-Up. It must be difficult to find the balance of at least appearing reasonably credible but at the same time saying enough to shift the stock.

Id be inclined to agree if andy hodgeson didn't exist.

I recognise i am not her target audience, but i'm not lord keans either and he is nowhere near as bad

Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think I'd ever say this about Sally but I almost can't stand watching her anymore. I thought Lisa Brash could be by far the most overtly high pressured female presenter but Sally is in a different league.

It's genuinely horrible to see someone with their manic looking face right up against a camera lens being so ****** intense and hard sell.

It's not right.

I didn't think I'd ever say this about Sally but I almost can't stand watching her anymore.

Same here. She's nice enough when she talks calmly/properly. She wasn't shouty on Come Dine with Me, was she? She's hideous when she's manic. As Chandler once said, "only dogs can hear you now."

Can't stand her now. Have to switch over when she's on.

Same here. She's nice enough when she talks calmly/properly. She wasn't shouty on Come Dine with Me, was she? She's hideous when she's manic. As Chandler once said, "only dogs can hear you now."

Can't stand her now. Have to switch over when she's on.

I swear that since a stop was put to their more exotic sales pitches they have tried to compensate by behaving even more loudly and aggressively.

I still don't think Sally is quite as intimidating as when Lisa Brash presses her totally expressionless face again the lens and shouts 'I'm disgusted' in her Capstan Full Strength tones as that is a sight to behold but overall Sally is far more loud and in your face.

I find it quite unpleasant really.

Sally likes to celebrate the full 12 days of Christmas...."I hate it when people say 'have you had a nice Christmas?', I always say 'I'm still in it!'" :D

I've just flicked over to ladies night on Bid and Sally is sporting the biggest quiff thing I've ever seen
I think it looks really strange coz it appears as though she has no hair above her ears and a very high quiff has been stuck on top of her head!
still, she's not screaming or shrieking at the moment so I think my tympanic membranes can stand her for a while!

I've just flicked over to ladies night on Bid and Sally is sporting the biggest quiff thing I've ever seen
I think it looks really strange coz it appears as though she has no hair above her ears and a very high quiff has been stuck on top of her head!
still, she's not screaming or shrieking at the moment so I think my tympanic membranes can stand her for a while!

She's bringing out a new line of 'Sally Jacks x' clothing in early spring.

I bet Anna Wintour can't wait.

Latest posts

Back