Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Proof, he's on the "winners" board.:

image.jpg

Or click the link:

http://www.price-drop.tv/Multitool-...roductPage.aspx?Cat=6&SubCat=15&Offer=5547102

I'm now obsessed with reading the ticker at the bottom of the screen,crikey I need a life _ I'd love to live in Lee from Ventor's life!

Lee from Ventor has just gone and bought himself the ' joyful Buddha money frog figurine' for £7.99 Sadly no name Check from James Russell. Lee's such a canny shopper.

He knows quality when he sees it!!! Ha ha only joking. The ornaments they are selling lately are awful. I wouldn't want one in my home.

He knows quality when he sees it!!! Ha ha only joking. The ornaments they are selling lately are awful. I wouldn't want one in my home.

Excuse me Muttley, these ornaments are from the 'Juliana' range, if you please :mysmilie_14:

I presume 'Juliana' is meant to mean something in the ornament world because they keep mentioning it but at this stage it's unclear who or what Juliana is :mysmilie_59:

let's show some respect to a fellow viewer here please Muttley
I'm not sure I care for your cynical tone
these ornaments are collectable pieces and would add grace, style and elegance to anybody's home :mysmilie_17:
Lee clearly has taste and knows a bargain when he sees it

let's show some respect to a fellow viewer here please Muttley
I'm not sure I care for your cynical tone
these ornaments are collectable pieces and would add grace, style and elegance to anybody's home :mysmilie_17:
Lee clearly has taste and knows a bargain when he sees it

I am deeply sorry for any offence I may have shown to a customer of Bid. It is my ignorance in not recognising quality and thinking it is a load of tat. I shall punish myself by trying to sit through Peter Simon's "hilarious" monologue without throwing up!

I'm now getting a good idea who this poor guy is. He's sat there in his tracksuit, with a thin Disney fleece over him, both wrists having a watch on, flashing his many torches on and off at his plastic topiary LED bush. mommabear, when you and I get over to the Isles of Wight we now know what to look for......scary vision!

I am deeply sorry for any offence I may have shown to a customer of Bid. It is my ignorance in not recognising quality and thinking it is a load of tat. I shall punish myself by trying to sit through Peter Simon's "hilarious" monologue without throwing up!

the first word that came into my mind when I read this was Dobby
it sounded so much like something Dobby would say
you probably didn't need to put yourself through that much punushment! :mysmilie_13:

Not only am I worried about Lee ( I dread to think how much he has spent in P&P in 2014 alone, let alone in the past year:mysmilie_466:) I actually worry for the Isle of Wight! It's a small island which is fast disappearing under a pile of plastic tat -Something has got to be done before it's too late!!!

Not only am I worried about Lee ( I dread to think how much he has spent in P&P in 2014 alone, let alone in the past year:mysmilie_466:) I actually worry for the Isle of Wight! It's a small island which is fast disappearing under a pile of plastic tat -Something has got to be done before it's too late!!!

merry is right
ok people, we need a plan
we've got to save the Isle of Wight from sinking under worthless tat (mainly torches) but more than that I feel we need to save Lee from himself
if we go over there on a mercy mission I'm sure we'd find him, he can't be that hard to spot, he's the one with loads of torches!
we have to help :mysmilie_14:

Now bid presenter mentioned lee earlier today, can't remember what he was buying though. Annoying little twat, he must be selling it on ebay or something the amount of times he buying. Also i've noticed the names of buyers on the strap is no longer used much.

merry is right
ok people, we need a plan
we've got to save the Isle of Wight from sinking under worthless tat (mainly torches) but more than that I feel we need to save Lee from himself
if we go over there on a mercy mission I'm sure we'd find him, he can't be that hard to spot, he's the one with loads of torches!
we have to help :mysmilie_14:

battery lit candle in window to ward off potential intruders (MMSpecial)
No Sky TV dish - Lee uses the Bid.tv dongle for all channels
Flat hose - extended fully across garden as it won't work otherwise
Solar lit garden ornaments
Buddah on the mantelpiece
Peter Simon figurine in bedroom window
Kinkade scene in the hallway

should be easy to spot.

Urgent update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lee just bought the two pack jogging bottoms-name checked by Ben. Smart casual style now appearing on the streets of Ventnor.

Catherine from Ventnor just bought Perfect Polish. Maybe Lee is spreading the good news about Bid?

Latest posts

Back