Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if Lee from Ventnor is the person posting all the positive reviews on Feefo which are mostly at odds with all the other independent review sites?

Just a thought.

About 10 minutes ago spoke to him on the phone.:wave:

seems like a very shrewd cookie, been a customer since October and says he buys from Bid because of value for money:giggle:

Last edited:
Been reading and enjoying the forums for a long time

However this thread leaves a bad taste, who are any of you (or me) to question somebody who spends a lot of more online?

He sounded a youngish guy perfectly pleasant a bit nervous but then most of us would be talking on live tv

Some of the comments are very poor

Peter Sherlock referred to him as a young man, but he sounded like someone much older. He said he buys fragrances based on Shlock Merchant's recommendations the "fruitiness,lastiness(sic) etc Sherlock mentioned his led lights purchase the other night.

I have a feeling this stunt was done to remove any of us doubters (me included) that Lee was a Bid Tv director or a made up person!:mysmilie_11:

Last edited:
When? Ah don't say I've missed him
I heard it, or most of it.
You didn't miss much.
Sherlock spoke to him on the phone.
He sounded fairly old, about retirement age soft Hampshire accent.
He just sounded trusting and slightly uncomfortable-he didn't sound like he was bonkers or anything.
That's the high spot of the week over and done!

Peter Sherlock referred to him as a young man, but he sounded like someone much older. He said he buys fragrances based on Shlock Merchant's recommendations the "fruitiness,lastiness(sic) etc Sherlock referred to his led lights purchase the other night.

I have a feeling this stunt was done to remove any of us doubters (me included) that Lee was a Bid Tv director or a made up person!:mysmilie_11:

Hmmmm I've never seen him buy perfume

I'd have asked him if all his torches work and has he got enough batteries

I heard it, or most of it.
You didn't miss much.
Sherlock spoke to him on the phone.
He sounded fairly old, about retirement age soft Hampshire accent.
He just sounded trusting and slightly uncomfortable-he didn't sound like he was bonkers or anything.
That's the high spot of the week over and done!

Did he sound nearby, like round the back? :mysmilie_11:

Hmmmm I've never seen him buy perfume

I'd have asked him if all his torches work and has he got enough batteries

How many items would you guess 'Lee' has bought in the last few months. 200? 300? Maybe even more?

It simply dosen't add up, not for an individual customer. I doubt it's anything to do with Bid but there's more to this than meets the eye, there must be.

Lee has just bagged two gold elephants and a Thai figurine from the last two sales.

They spoke to another "customer" yesterday evening (I wasn't concentrating properly, was getting ready to go out for the evening). I remember he was from Redcar and he sounded elderly. I have to say that to me it seemed a bit staged and he didn't sound genuine although to be fair he could be nervous about speaking on the phone being broadcast on a shopping channel. I don't know if this is a new ploy by Bid proving that their customers are really happy!

It actually reflects badly on them, this guy and Lee from Ventnor sound like elderly retired folk who are probably lonely,vulnerable and just frittering away their savings on all this rubbish. Reminds me of those doorstep or prize draw mail order con artists who bombard the elderly time and again.

You should have seen Sherlock's evil laugh when Lee from Ventnor said he bought from Bid because of value for money:mysmilie_51:

Wirral, you forgot one of Sherlock's previous jobs - he most definitely was and is a Bar Steward:mysmilie_51:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back