Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did see on Peters facebook page one guy who sent in a picture of himself with a stack of purchases, if I remember he was a bit 'needy' and wanting
contact with Peter, I'll go have a look..........
Also on his Fb page, he's very chatty when he wants to pimp a show upcoming, or a launch, but no chit chat at all apart from that.....hmmm.....

Another poor bugger has just been served up by phone link-Ron from Durham!
During a car crash interview with Debbie and Shocked Face during which Ron was asked to repeat everything six times (technical difficulties natch!) Ron informed us that he has bought so many fragrances from Bid that he has lost count.
What does he do with them all ?
He 'gives them to the ladies in the town...my drinking partners'.
He gives Bid 'eleven out ten' for satisfaction.
Nice one Ron-nice one Bid!

During a car crash interview with Debbie and Shocked Face during which Ron was asked to repeat everything six times (technical difficulties natch!) Ron informed us that he has bought so many fragrances from Bid that he has lost count.

It was painful to listen to except when Debbie asked him if anything has caught his eye today and he said 'no' :mysmilie_59:

I'm shocked he can still afford to drink :mysmilie_3:

Yeah but this is Ron from Durham

Is anyone due to phone in tomorrow?

Yes Momma.

Me :mysmilie_59: However, my call will be slightly different, i'm discussing the desperate lack of anything I can spend my accrued £270 of 'free £10 credits' on.

You've got plenty of time left yet will be the answer. My oh my, you bought 27 items, I'm welljell :smirk:

27 bottles of fragrance*. I was so impressed by the expert (his name escapes me for the moment) that I felt his performance deserved a purchase even if the fragrance smells like Cillit Bang :mysmilie_59:

* this may or may not actually be factual, it's strongly advised you treat this merely as a rumour for compliance purposes

That's what I was wondering, he doesn't seem to have bought much since then. Maybe he's waiting for the new £10 free credit promotion to start or for delivery times to be extended to 30 days.

Maybe his Barclaycard bill has come and it caused him to have something of an episode?

I tend to get a bit nervous when mine arrives so I can only imagine what effect his would have.

Latest posts

Back