Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or maybe it was all the massive load of bollocks we all knew it was.

He is buying 3/4 items a day, big hoo hah, comes on air on the phone and then never to be heard of again. Definitely some marketing ploy with a member of staff pretending to be a customer.

Or maybe it was all the massive load of bollocks we all knew it was.

He is buying 3/4 items a day, big hoo hah, comes on air on the phone and then never to be heard of again. Definitely some marketing ploy with a member of staff pretending to be a customer.
I think he was for real-he sounded real.
There was no need to kill him off if he was fake.
Maybe he just found this forum, read this thread and came to his senses.

I think he was for real-he sounded real.
There was no need to kill him off if he was fake.
Maybe he just found this forum, read this thread and came to his senses.

Maybe he found this thread using his brand new Yarvik tablet? :mysmilie_59:

(Always a danger in shopping channels like Bid/Price-drop selling internet-enabled devices; their users might find this forum and/or discover that they can get all their tat requirements home-delivered for a fraction of the cost from elsewhere. Or buy quality items elsewhere for the same cost as tat from Bid or Price-drop.)

Another, possibly more likely scenario is that (if a real person) Lee boasted to a friend and/or relative about his live TV phone call which in turn revealed the true extent of his TV channel shopping addiction therefore someone else intervened to stop him spending all his precious savings on multi-tools, tartan throws and torches.

I think he's in rehab
they probably came and gently coaxed him away from his telly using a couple of his torches and multi tools
as we speak he could be all cosy, safe and snug in a safe, secure unit somewhere being cared for by some understanding and experienced selly telly addict practitioners

Hey Lee - I hope you visit this forum, I know you do web bids so you must be au fait with the internet. Well, Have I got a deal for you - 3 led torches for £1.79 delivered. There is a catch though - it's not Bid who are selling them!

Fill your Boots Lee:mysmilie_13:

http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/torchpack/torch-rubber-set-of-3/dp/LA0414334?

Now that's what I call a bargain! :mysmilie_59:

You could have four sets = 12 torches and still be cheaper than Bid's postage charge alone haha

Maybe Lee has come across this and that's why he's gone AWOL

Now that's what I call a bargain! :mysmilie_59:

You could have four sets = 12 torches and still be cheaper than Bid's postage charge alone haha

Maybe Lee has come across this and that's why he's gone AWOL

Or maybe they've got enough good reviews on feefo?

They're flying high on feefo alright

They are Momma. And all the positive reviews came flying in just as Lee from Ventnor became such a prolific shopper. In fact they have even mentioned feefo on air too.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I've not read through all of this thread, but Lee from Ventnor was referenced by Peter Sherlock this morning when he was on with Andrea (the name rang a bell because I remembered seeing his name in a thread here). Anyway, Sherlock was going on about how they'd done some research and that 15 people had bought over 200 perfumes from the channel (I can't remember if he said last year or not) whilst Lee from Ventnor has purchased over 240!!!! (and that is a shade under £2,000 in postage charges alone!).

That could be it! It's strange that he would all of a sudden stop shopping though.

I bet Bid hope he's ok!
Maybe he's changed his name to Sandra from Newcastle who was buying up all sorts of old tat on Brash's show the other night.

Anyone would think he didn't actually exist and that it was a clever ploy dreamed up by the company!

I'm beginning to think that this has got to be the case - No one in their right mind would spend 2k on postage in a year, well it's more than that 'cause that's for the perfume purchases alone! Ok, so Lee's not in his "right mind" perfectly feasable I guess, but he'd have to be mega rich, again this is possible, He's got credit cards that have got waaaaay out of hand, could be! But to spend such money on plastic torches, paper thin Disney blankets, ladies shoes, and reeky perfumes you've never even tried 'cause you can't buy 'em in the shops is a step too far - He's a figment of Bid's imagination!

Latest posts

Back