Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 580 of 580 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580
    Results 5,791 to 5,799 of 5799
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow, chinley tech wizardess is on with Dirty Peter and can you believe it!!!!! They are selling a BRAND NEW iPhone with 10 free credit for just 159.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah....slight catch. It's the iPhone 5c which is a 4 year old phone and can't take the latest ios operating system. What a cracking bargain. Have they mentioned it is a 4 year old model and runs the equivalent of Windows XP? Oh, no, it must have slipped their minds ;)

› See More: Random musings and general banter.

Post Thanks / Like

And that disgusting man PS said a number of times an iphone for 53. 33 not mentioning the other two payments and Janice sat there looking at him and saying nothing knowing full well i am sure that this is misleading selling i cannot believe he is getting away with this.
      Thanks tweezle thanked for this post
      Likes Retrovertigo, adam82uk, S C O liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
      And that disgusting man PS said a number of times an iphone for 53. 33 not mentioning the other two payments and Janice sat there looking at him and saying nothing knowing full well i am sure that this is misleading selling i cannot believe he is getting away with this.
      Totally disgusting! And why the hell can't they present it in a more honest fashion ....Yes folks it's an I phone at a good price...ok it's not the latest model etc etc, but if you want to try out a proper I phone, it still does this, but it perhaps doesn't do that, but it's worth a go ....but no as usual they go all out trying to convince you that you're getting an all singing all dancing model for pennies...grrr!
      Likes Retrovertigo, S C O liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Funny enough i was setting up a Iphone 4 for a relation yesterday, highest IOS is 7 on that phone, i was trying to download a couple of apps and they wouldn't because the IOS is too old, now he wasn't bothered as just wanted to make calls and texts and was given the phone for free , but i can imagine loads of IW customers being really annoyed, and not very good of Janice to be shady and not mention anything, i guess she cant really and is there to sell and not be honest with customers.

Did anyone ask the question about the IOS and not being able to use apps or ask on her facebook/twitter page ?

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Found this on Granny Smiths twitter page Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDH9r5hXUAAkOKg.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	14225
      Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
      Funny enough i was setting up a Iphone 4 for a relation yesterday, highest IOS is 7 on that phone, i was trying to download a couple of apps and they wouldn't because the IOS is too old, now he wasn't bothered as just wanted to make calls and texts and was given the phone for free , but i can imagine loads of IW customers being really annoyed, and not very good of Janice to be shady and not mention anything, i guess she cant really and is there to sell and not be honest with customers.

Did anyone ask the question about the IOS and not being able to use apps or ask on her facebook/twitter page ?

8.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Sent Janice a tweet...""Will the iPhone 5c download the latest apps with its IOS ? ""....will keep you updated on any reply

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tweezle View Post
      Sent Janice a tweet...""Will the iPhone 5c download the latest apps with its IOS ? ""....will keep you updated on any reply
      I expect you may be waiting some considerable time!!
      Thanks tweezle thanked for this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

12.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

The closest she came on the show was saying that the operating system was ios 10....but with no explanation whatsoever as to what that entails.

Something tells me that she is too afraid to point out the pitfalls, because let's be honest, where else would someone with her expertise find a job? ;)

14.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

wow,fairly quick response.....Apparently it runs 10.3.2.... Phil Johnson‏ @Philipjohnson56 2h2 hours ago

@janicephillips Will the iPhone 5c download the latest apps with its IOS ?
      1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

Janice Phillips‏ @janicephillips
      Replying to @Philipjohnson56

It runs 10.3.2 so@as long as they are compatible then yes