Random musings and general banter. - Page 747

Page 747 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247647697737745746747
Results 7,461 to 7,464 of 7464
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
    Genpleaseleave was giving it both barrels tonight as she was flogging a low-end STK smartphone; she was literally saying that this obviously low-end 69.99 smartphone was just as good or better than 400+ smartphones: "You are not compromising in any way" (Oh yes you are!!!), and when comparing the STK tat with 400+ phones: "We're looking at the specification; we're testing the specification for you at home. You are seeing the screen for yourself". Genpleaseleave then tells a big whopper: "You can get this phone for free". WHAT?!?!?!

An astonishing sales pitch and not in a good way either. Watch the show from 29:50 in particular or 31:19 for "You can get this phone for free": https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/s...679?channel=IW
    Android 6, 1GB of ram and 720p screen. Yep, just like a 400 phone alright!!!
    Likes Retrovertigo , Price Plunge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
    There's an arrow on the side of the tyre which indicates which way it should rotate. It was pointing the wrong way on that bike.
    I will check my QVC bike tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

They are just as bad on QVC at the moment with one of the phones. It's an HTC phone for 200 and admittedly is a much better purchase than any of the trash on IW. But even they are prone to "you'd expect to pay 2 or 3 times as much for this phone" ...what is with these people. They know they are outright lying.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Cracking little slip from Howard (is he the welsh fella?)anyway, talking about the STK 70 phone, he commented on the curved sides of the screen, and said "you'd expect this on a much higher spec phone.(realises what he has said)..….."a much more expensive phone"

Lovely slip up as they keep claiming these phones are as good spec-wise as more expensive ones. In fact as I type this he has just said "you'd expect to pay a thousand pounds for this phone"

He has just read out reviews from STK's site. Not surprisingly they are great reviews from their site. I wonder why he didn't read out the comments on IW's Facebook page? Pretty damning they are.
    Likes Price Plunge liked this post